Sign in to follow this  
Darkonus

Mass Effect

So I started playing Mass Effect again with ME2 coming out soon.

I started on Insanity level; and damn is it annoying at times I get frustrated and turn it off without getting anywhere. I got a level 60 Soldier with all X weapons and armor and still a pain in the ass.

Thinking of making a Adept or someone with powers maybe that makes all the difference.

Anyone else beat the game on Insanity?

-Darkonus

im halfway through on insanity. it just takes time. but really, i think insanity is poorly done, in that its a grind rather than more challenging. if you were to compare it to legendary on the halo games you would know what im talking about.

Yeah that's what I started to notice, just takes to much patience; where one fight takes like 10 mins just to finish them off. I've finished two planets on the main story; I'm not even going to attempt to do a full clear on this difficulty. If I plan on getting rest of the "Complete Majority of the game with ______" I'll do that on normal.

As for the nades yeah, hah. At first I was like; where the hell are nades!? *Hits Bumper Buttons*

-Darkonus

Well on quite a few places if you Lift a guy then Throw him he'll die instantly if he goes out of map boundaries ^^ Good fun. Bastion gets immunity. Master Marksmen is biggest damage per second as well.

Guest impomaliego
Posted · Hidden by ZachPL, December 15, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by ZachPL, December 15, 2012 - No reason given

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people north face uk you really understand what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my web site =). The North Face has been closely together with natural environments north face sale , We can have a hyperlink change arrangement among us!