Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Modern Warefare 2 Petition

I know its been mentioned before, but the thread didn't see much traffic so I'm posting it in The Pub. For those who don't know yet, Infinity Ward is using a proprietary matchmaking service for all versions of their games and forbidding anyone from hosting dedicated servers. Its just going to be matchmaking like how consoles are currently set up. This is just a petition asking them to rethink that decision. Yeah the games 2 weeks from release and yes, petitions are gay, but its for a good cause.

LINK

I actually like the matchmaking idea; that means no servers with increase exp. So everyone will be the level they deserve.

Also no admins can ban you for accusing you of hacking; its terrible on COD4 right now its a complete ban fest.

-Darkonus

There wont be a server browser at all. There is also going to be a skill system that usually comes with matchmaking so you get matched up with nubs, and shall remain a nub forever.

There wont be a server browser at all. There is also going to be a skill system that usually comes with matchmaking so you get matched up with nubs, and shall remain a nub forever.

This.