Sign in to follow this  
Pixelrage

"reverse has not started" "simon says im simon"

I may be taking this too literal, and it's not entirely necessary, but this has been bugging me.

"Were playing simon says" "Simon says jump" /kill the jumpers.

Now the reason for the kills would be that "simon didnt say im simon" if that is a prerequiste for him to give commands, then no commands CAN be given. "Simon say im simon" You arent simon, you cant give that command.

"Reverse has not started" Why would you think that should be interpreted oppositely?

I understand why you would have the "simon says im simon" so there is only one person giving the commands, its still fucked imo.

But I have been killed for when people say "Ok reverse is starting" when the little shithead fuck warden thinks hes clever, and that is retarded.

I figure you have to say "Reverse is not starting" and "Simon says I'm Simon" before it all starts regardless. It only makes sense, else I could say "It didn't start because you didn't say so.

Reason being is sometimes some wardens bullshit in between after they say a game, so who's to say if it starts.

i think you have to be clear when you are starting/ ending a game. meaning you have to say "Reverse starts now..." and from that point onward, reverse is in session. Also, when ending reverse, i hear most wardens say "Reverse is not over, which means it is over" this then signals the end of reverse.

This really just sounds like a warden being a hardass.

Reason being is sometimes some wardens bullshit in between after they say a game, so who's to say if it starts.

Well wouldn't it be clear if they say "reverse is now starting" and for simon says, you dont have to be a dick and just say "I'm simon" Little fuckers just love to think they are clever and kill you after they say it.

I figure you have to say "Reverse is not starting" and "Simon says I'm Simon" before it all starts regardless. It only makes sense, else I could say "It didn't start because you didn't say so.

Actually It doesn't make sense at all. If Simon isn't Simon Until he says hes Simon, there can never be a Simon.

The reverse hasn't stareted make sense though, because it starts when you say "We are playing Reverse" so to follow it with "Reverse has not started" would be a valid command to say for a 2nd time that it has started. However to start the round and say only "We are not going to play reverse" than the game shouldn't start.

"Were playing simon says" "Simon says jump" /kill the jumpers.

But surely for simon says, u can still jump despite him saying he is simon. You can jump if u like, unless restricted by the warden. So if he didnt say he was simon then he's not simon, and u can jump because your not playing simon say yet.....i think I confused myself

The reverse hasn't stareted make sense though, because it starts when you say "We are playing Reverse" so to follow it with "Reverse has not started" would be a valid command to say for a 2nd time that it has started. However to start the round and say only "We are not going to play reverse" than the game shouldn't start.

I was talking about the way to to start. I'm not talking when someone says "We are playing reverse, so reverse has not started". I am referring to people who open with "Ok, reverse has not started".

Actually It doesn't make sense at all. If Simon isn't Simon Until he says hes Simon, there can never be a Simon.

Actually, the Warden has to say he's Simon to be Simon. Yeah, it sounds redundant, but it has to be said.

I don't know why everyone is whining, I feel that it's fine just the way it is, you guys need to clean your ears and listen to the warden 8D

I've never seen that Simon Says tactic get any angry people, but I've also never seen any complaints regarding how the game reverse is started and ended until now.

no sometime people are like "ok we are playing simon says then he says simon says jump" people jump. then the ones that dont jump like me get shot and i cant do anything cuz no admin like you. of course you wouldnt mind all you do is slay then its all goood

This is why I don't play JB anymore. It's way too serious. JB servers are supposed to be fun servers to fuck around with friends in (see: WARDEN MONKEH), not servers so serious that they have a 12 page rule book (see: sG JB server).

I think we need to take a step back and look at our priorities if this is really bothering us THAT much.

This is why I don't play JB anymore. It's way too serious. JB servers are supposed to be fun servers to fuck around with friends in (see: WARDEN MONKEH), not servers so serious that they have a 12 page rule book (see: sG JB server).

I think we need to take a step back and look at our priorities if this is really bothering us THAT much.

Oh, it's still fun. Just not when you have the growing number of fuck-up CT's that keep coming in over and over and over.

Oh, it's still fun. Just not when you have the growing number of fuck-up CT's that keep coming in over and over and over.

You just validated his point. Horrible cts are a part of the game, if they aren't freekilling it's not a big deal. Why so serious?

You just validated his point. Horrible cts are a part of the game, if they aren't freekilling it's not a big deal. Why so serious?

It's not serious. The bad CT's that come in and the FK'ers are the only issue, outside that I never hear of any issues with it. One bad part doesn't mean the whole thing is horrible, so validation not complete. :)

no sometime people are like "ok we are playing simon says then he says simon says jump" people jump. then the ones that dont jump like me get shot and i cant do anything cuz no admin like you. of course you wouldnt mind all you do is slay then its all goood

I haven't slayed for that.

I've only slayed when this guy went:

"We are now playing Simon Says"

"simon says jump"

-kills a couple-

"simon says im simon"

-continues on with commands-

"simon says simon says is over"

"reverse is not starting which means it's starting"

"simon says jump"

"crouch"

I went like WTF on the last 3 commands, and I slayed him for being a total douche, because why did he insert the simon says in it. simon says/wong says/etc., says and reverse should be kept SEPARATE, not combined to confuse the fuck out of EVERYONE.

Well i think that if warden says we are playing simon says he automatically becomes simon. there has been alot of confusion lately about this. i wish to put an end to it