Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Hey guys xD

Good to see you all still around, took me a sec to find the forums this time around. What'd I miss? lol

-Audio

We caught P2 siphoning off literally thousands of dollars from the clan Paypal and ousted him. Of your particular interest-- we have a zombie mod and zombie escape server, and we're also currently looking for more talented ES coders :)

Be sure to read this and watch my Youtube vids :)http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20076

Bwahahahaha, first base, then we can talk about other things. I'm just here to check things out for the time being, but seeing you still in action is great news xD Sucks to hear about P2, but I can't say it surprises me in any way.

-Audio

Bwahahahaha, first base, then we can talk about other things. I'm just here to check things out for the time being, but seeing you still in action is great news xD Sucks to hear about P2, but I can't say it surprises me in any way.

-Audio

It was such a whore to get rid of him-- it was like surgically removing the largest fucking cancer tumor imaginable with a dull rock. Even after we thought we got rid of him, he still managed to shut down the servers once by doing a Paypal chargeback (which resulted in Coin having to pay around $380 out of pocket to bring our bill current), and managed to reclaim the old joinuv.com domain from what I understand, despite two registrar hops.

LOL @ those vids! A stick of butter? lmao Good to hear business is being handled. What spurred the name change?

-Audio

EDIT: Ohhhh and a GG server again huh? I love those servers O.o Might go check that out soon, and the ZM server for sure. Hell I'd like to visit them all soon actually, it's been so long ><

LOL @ those vids! A stick of butter? lmao Good to hear business is being handled. What spurred the name change?

-Audio

Trying to cover all of our bases-- the Undead Vengeance name was tied to the old Paypal (we had to transfer all the funds over to a new account, which resulted in several hundred dollars being lost), so we wanted to conduct all business under the new name to avoid any more possible situations he might have been able to cause with that information.

Yeah that's what I figured, but it made it kinda hard to find the forums initially xD Though, realistically I woulda just asked someone on steam if it came down to it. lol

-Audio

Thanks guys ^^ Hopefully I can start back being active around here, at least a bit. Doin the college thing, learning stuff, getting ready for DigiPen, all kinds of fun stuff lol I see I'm still considered a member of the community, does that mean I need to use sG| when I get in game on CSS from now on? Or should I reapply or something?

-Audio

Thanks guys ^^ Hopefully I can start back being active around here, at least a bit. Doin the college thing, learning stuff, getting ready for DigiPen, all kinds of fun stuff lol I see I'm still considered a member of the community, does that mean I need to use sG| when I get in game on CSS from now on? Or should I reapply or something?

-Audio

There are people who have had wayyyy longer absences than you and still are welcome back as they were before. Tag up, you are still a member brah. You also should have free admin since you are level 4, you just gotta pm bchaos.

There are people who have had wayyyy longer absences than you and still are welcome back as they were before. Tag up, you are still a member brah. You also should have free admin since you are level 4, you just gotta pm bchaos.

or me. :P

Guest Horny©at

Audio, I don't know you but you seem like a pretty chill dude and I look forward to having you around with us once again : D

Aren't you the guy that did the propmenu coding for us in ZM back then? SWEET!!

HE Headshot and napalm grenades GOOD TIMES....GOOD TIMES!!

Audiovox... audio... vox...

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?

It's been so lonely around here O.o

Get on Xfire or Aim or vent or something tonight so I can harass you.