Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Sammy's Not-Private Private Thread.

Oh yeah, almost forgot...

So, I have had the 2nd worst day of my life so I decided to stay in the computer lab with one person and no teacher. I got the fancy cushiony swivel chair...

So who else besides me thought that these two sentences were going to lead into an intricately detailed sex story with sammy eventually getting caught at the end?

o_o

Hahaha niC <3

And zelda, they are the nicest people I have ever met. I have known this one girl for over a year and she introduced me to her group of friends and we all hung out this weekend. Never did I hear one mean thing come out of their mouth and there was no drama. They are different people, and I love them. They are all really mature and I love ittt. Only thing is, they are all seniors so next year is going to be interesting :/ On the bright side, I'm going to a senior-only rave tomorrow. The facebook invite literally says: SENIORS ONLY. ANYONE THERE THAT IS NOT A SENIOR (unless their name is samantha ******) WILL BE KICKED OUT. :D

So last night I had planned to heat up two hot pockets and watch Step Brothers. But then I also had the idea of making a new character in Fallout 3 who was a complete asshole, around the same time. I completely forgot about the hot pockets and movie and continued to play Fallout 3. All I really wanted to do was just blow up Megaton and head to Tenpenney tower because I've never done that before. Soon after planting the Fusion dealy onto the atomic bomb, I realized I'm probably not going to make it to Tenpenney Tower with just 24 rounds of 10mm ammo. But, I ventured out into the Capital Wasteland anyway. After about a minute of wandering, I saw Tenpenney tower way off into the distance. It was definitely going to take a little while longer to get there. I was hoping I wouldn't run across any raiders or super mutants or anything because I'd hardly survive, if at all. Just my luck, I came across a group of three raiders. One of them seemed to be armed with a flamethrower. This discouraged me greatly and I said, "Fuck this, I'll just keep playing with my previous character, who would destroy these assholes."

So I quit the game.

Then I remembered I wanted to eat hot pockets and watch Step Brothers. The problem was, it was already about 12am which was too late to watch a movie for me. So I figured I'd just save the hot pockets and the movie for tomorrow in the morning.

Now it is morning.

I'm still recovering from Strep throat and what kinda feels like the flu and I don't really feel much like a eating.

WHEN THE FUCK AM I EVER GOING TO EAT MY GOD DAMN HOT POCKETS D:?

Oh yeah, snow is falling ever since like noon. Hoo rah. I <3 snow.

Also, wait a couple of days and I'll emo rage of how hard High School is. Oh wait.

Yea, I love the snow. It seems to change everything around you and create a strange silence. I wake up before the neighbor's noise just to hear the sound of silence. Pure, unique, and enlightening.