Sign in to follow this  
Samm.

Sammy's Not-Private Private Thread.

Don't read this. It's pointless for you and it's allowing me to vent.

So, I have had the 2nd worst day of my life so I decided to stay in the computer lab with one person and no teacher. I got the fancy cushiony swivel chair and a nice new flatscreen moniter and fast computer. I'll be in here till 1:52 because I'm way to upset and comfortable to be going to any classes. Not bad ass, just a reject all the way in the back corner of the computer lab.

My shitty day started when I woke up about 1862348 times in the middle of the night. Cool. Then I had to get ready for school but took too long of a shower so I looked like shit. It's the first time I went to school without any makeup all year... and it will never be happening again. It's like my security blanket is gone. So, I had chorus first period which is the worst class because I got into the Honnors class (yes, there is an honnors chorus for the idiots who can sing). There is only one person in that class who I like because she is the only one that isn't all into it like me (everyone else knows every word to every play and are the gay drama club kids). She wasn't there. Then, I had an english test which I didn't finish and probably failed, followed by a math quiz where I started crying during the middle and had to leave. (I was crying because I decided I'm tired of hanging out with the mean kids I hang out with and to mature unlike them and make new, nice friends... nothing is ever that easy).

The day just got worse. And it was nice to vent. Thank you all for not reading it. Now, I think I'm going to get some work done because I have tons of it.

Anyone know any websites I can use in school to destract me? I'm aware of all of the freetetris.org, freepacman/sonic/frogger, etc.

Yea, I finnally realized I've been hanging out with the wrong people. Me and my best friend are still bestfriends... and I made new friends so it's not like I've completely deserted myself. Popular kids are over-rated.

Guest formerlyaeth

move to minnesota

hang out with stoner crowd

???

profit

Nooo! I haven't smoked in over six weeks :] I want to become a more grounded person. I didn't drink for over 5 weeks but I blew that. I can't even make myself want to stop drinking, so I'll start with doing it less... after this weekend.

Guest formerlyaeth
Nooo! I haven't smoked in over six weeks :] I want to become a more grounded person. I didn't drink for over 5 weeks but I blew that. I can't even make myself want to stop drinking, so I'll start with doing it less... after this weekend.

alcohol is a bad drug bro

1255624025482.jpg

i dont like alcoholics

Well, I look at it like this. There are too kinds or alcoholics. The ones who do it to have more fun, and the ones who do it to cope. As long as I only use it for fun, I'm happy.

For me.

I was always the like...girl who just sat in class and kept to herself unless she was with her good friends.

I was like an acquaintance with everyone. Yeah, some people hated me, but whenever I saw them, I'd say hi.

Worked out pretty well I think. I got to have my close friends and every day was generally a nice day unless someone decided to be a big bitch.

Actually, its quite funny, because now that I am out of high school, I have girls and guys adding me on Facebook that I could of swore hated me to death. O.o

I am sure you will figure out your flow sometime, and it's always really tough to realize you're hanging out with a crowd you don't like anymore, actually that has to be one of the hardest things ever, especially for a girl.

Good luck with everything though, and like I said I am sure it will all fit into place and you'll find the group of friends you feel you deserve and really fit with.

PS- Alcohol isn't that bad. ;)

Thank you :] I'm glad that I have people to talk to and relate with me on this. I hate it so much. Sure, it was my desicion to stop being friends with these people, but I still feel deserted a little now that I am not friends with all of these people. Really weird feeling :/

Yeah I can imagine.

And if it was the kind of popular group that was in my high school, I would make sure those bitches don't talk about you behind your back. Lol. --Really though. O.o

I'm very aware. They find ways to insult anything no matter what you do. Fucking done with it.

Thank you for allowing me to vent.

Guest formerlyaeth

oh my god

700 calories

of pure win

a hot dog bun

alot of lettuce

a slice of cheese

and 2 burgers

i cut the 2 burgers in half, and put them half, half on each bun

then i put half of the cheese on one side

half on the other

half burger, half burger on each side

then alot of lettuce

i feel like god

oh my god

700 calories

of pure win

a hot dog bun

alot of lettuce

a slice of cheese

and 2 burgers

i cut the 2 burgers in half, and put them half, half on each bun

then i put half of the cheese on one side

half on the other

half burger, half burger on each side

then alot of lettuce

i feel like god

That just made me hungry, thank you. But I'm NOT ruining my diet. I put on too much weight. FUCK. My boobs are almost a D now though... so I'm scared to get off the weight. I LOVE THEM.

The only thing that is creepy about that is that you are fapping to a girl that could potentially be a guy on the internet who only said they had a C-cup.

gg.