Sign in to follow this  
Noire

Abolish the Race Whoring Rule?

I'm stating this right now: this topic is void if it applies to both servers at once. Post if you want, nothing in here is going to be accepted as anything at all, and no change will come about because of this topic.

D: Make it seperate vote. Personally I dont care if #2 has the rule or not but I don't want to piss anyone off who does want it in.

Keep it on both servers

I'm stating this right now: this topic is void if it applies to both servers at once. Post if you want, nothing in here is going to be accepted as anything at all, and no change will come about because of this topic.

God bless Democracy....

I agree with Noire on this turthfully the rule has been usless and while people might not level anything but once race that tends to leave them veranable to certain races. Almost all of the races are balnced in WCS2 ( have not played WCS1 in a while) to where another race can kill them if they get uberly OP. Ghoul is weak VS human Human to Ork Drac to Succy hunter Succy to DK DK to Ghoul so on and so froth.

I agree with Noire on this turthfully the rule has been usless and while people might not level anything but once race that tends to leave them veranable to certain races. Almost all of the races are balnced in WCS2 ( have not played WCS1 in a while) to where another race can kill them if they get uberly OP. Ghoul is weak VS human Human to Ork Drac to Succy hunter Succy to DK DK to Ghoul so on and so froth.

Ll-lia-FEIY

<3

Ll-lia-FEIY

<3

Sign in to follow this