Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Warcraft Source: #1 and Warcraft Source: #2

Guest Waffle

I'll be fine if there are double xp weekends for a while, or at least admins giving money some more until everyone is at a good enough lvl like around 300 or something. :D

or yiyas pops in and turns on turbo exp :D

like bios did a few times lol

i remember that,

i remember being on a race with 1 level left until i maxed it, he came in and did that, and the race was 30 levels over max lol

i don't get why people ' have nothing to do' with maxed races... i think its MUCH MUCH MUCH more fun playing with maxed races. i mean i see soo many people just power leveling races w/ no guns and just saving up for the 15k tomes. how is that fun? i get my fun by playing my maxed race the way it was meant to be played. I also have fun leveling it up, but its a lot more fun when you are playing with the whole race instead of just a part of the whole

and do you know how long it took me to get my fox samurai over level 150?

Hey, now I didn't say I don't like playing my maxed races, believe me I love it. I have 3 races in the high 90's. But I just need a change of pace. Alot of the people on WC2 right now are new to it and have maybe level 300. Its just more of a goal to work towards leveling up again and seeing how good a kdr you can get while leveling, instead of seeing how good of kdr you can get with a maxed race. That's just me though. I went 37-2 last night and it just wasn't that much fun.

and do you know how long it took me to get my fox samurai over level 150?

not as long as this

sigpm.png

;) powered level this baby too 300 with all them server 2 admins giving out cash like candy

and if you are bored leveling races, wait a few days or weeks or months for Yiyas to receive his ftp access so server 1 can finally get some new races uploaded.

As for those server 2 hopeful, :/ keep leveling those races ? Set a goal to level your favorite race as much as possible?

knife races are much harder to level than gun races... especially since fox can only be used on certain maps (usually only compound, deathcookin, dolls, and speedcastle)

but yeah, ever since my css started crashing on me, i'm extrememly sad to say that my wcs1 playing time has dropped to about 1 hr a week.

I'm voting no, simply because two weeks I set a goal to max each race. And I just maxed 3 of the most annoying to play races :(

S2. Don't really care about S1

Sign in to follow this