JustFetus

*NEW* Un-modded Server!

Maybe when Im bored of zombie/warcraft/surf i'll come play this! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Group: JCS

Member No.: 29

GET YOUR 1K POST!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i liked our old one but still thanks to phoenix for finding another and more fun one

i dont like the way you can get 16k every round just ruins it sometimes

ah but i bet would say this "but the noobs love 16k so im leaving it to draw in the noobs" and well he right the server was nearly full today. but the bad thing with all the noobs is it brings in the haxorz!!!!. george you need to get some admins on there ( im not say me but it would be nice). Those haxorz!!! are pissing me off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chappadappa @ Aug 20 2007, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i agree we need adins on the server!!!! to kick all dem hackers..... someone who goes to the server alot....

" cough cough" man am i sick todai

The awping is totally out of control with 16. Went through the double doors @ long A and theres friggin 6 (yes I counted) awp whores just campin' there. Could we do away with the 16K and just implement a betting system and bank?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AnarchyX6942 @ Aug 21 2007, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

The awping is totally out of control with 16. Went through the double doors @ long A and theres friggin 6 (yes I counted) awp whores just campin' there. Could we do away with the 16K and just implement a betting system and bank?

flash/smoke? and if theres 6 awpers you clearly dont go that way.......