Sign in to follow this  
Guest Horny©at

Zeus

Guest Waffle

Wait, I never even sent you one.

Guest Horny©at

You're back broski :D

Guest Horny©at

Farmville is gay, I got bored of it after I got carpel tunnel from all that clicking on patches

Guest some fag
Where can I get a devoted suck-up as great as you?

Pebbz... Why the fuck do you always have to be an ass to everyone? I never see you post anything positive... Anywhere.

Guest formerlyaeth

every day im hustlin

Guest some fag
Am I reigning on your title, Zeus? My bad, I'll step aside.

Trolling != being a jackass to everyone.

Is that what you were doing? I thought you were just trying to salvage the little dignity you had due to your relentless white knighting, which had ended in such a poor outcome.

Guest some fag
Is that what you were doing? I thought you were just trying to salvage the little dignity you had due to your relentless white knighting, which had ended in such a poor outcome.

"which had ended in such a poor outcome"

Redundancy will get you nowhere, sonny.

Pebbz... Are you seriously trying to beat that dead horse some more? I've asked thousands of times, and it continues to shut idiots like yourself up; what white knighting? Quote where I've ever white knighted anyone in any way.

Maybe this will get to you better:

Sticking up for someone != white knighting.

It doesn't really shut anyone up. How you react to such claims is really what makes it fun. Though, it is an 'asshole' move, and I do apologize for such griefing.

So you were sticking up for Sammy and you had been shot down by her, regardless of your fruitless efforts. That I understand. What really boggles me is that this event opened such opposition against her, which caused you to take almost any opportunity to point out Sammy's faults. Was this 'sticking up' really genuine or did you just liked arguing the opposite side? Either way, I'd consider you a fool.

Edit:

Zeus stuck up for Sammy. Sammy told Zeus not to. Zeus now dislikes Sammy.

Good summary, no?

Guest some fag
It doesn't really shut anyone up. How you react to such claims is really what makes it fun. Though, it is an 'asshole' move, and I do apologize for such griefing.

So you were sticking up for Sammy and you had been shot down by her, regardless of your fruitless efforts. That I understand. What really boggles me is that this event opened such opposition against her, which caused you to take almost any opportunity to point out Sammy's faults. Was this 'sticking up' really genuine or did you just liked arguing the opposite side? Either way, I'd consider you a fool.

Edit:

Zeus stuck up for Sammy. Sammy told Zeus not to. Zeus now dislikes Sammy.

Good summary, no?

You want a good summary?

I talk to Sammy. Sammy seems like a nice person that doesn't deserve the shit that she's getting. People start giving her crap. I, more or less, tell them to cut it out and make it clear to her why they're treating her in such a way in private. She continues to act the same way. Instead of telling them to cut the crap, I just get to telling her what she's doing wrong publicly. She goes into bitch mode and starts agreeing with everyone else because that's her chance to get in good with some of the people that previously hated her, thus proving to me that she's exactly the person that others made her out to be.

Had it just been "Zeus stuck up for Sammy. Sammy told Zeus not to.", it would have been done just like that. No problems at all- less time for me to waste.

And yes, BTW, it does shut everyone up- just as it made you try and switch subjects. So, like I asked, can you tell me where I've white knighted? Find a post or something... Please, because it's getting old and if you could actually, you know, back up your claims it would really help you out... Otherwise, you're just jumping on a bandwagon and proving your ignorance.

You're still not grasping the concept that I could care less if you are truly 'white knighting' or not. It's your reaction that I personally instigate for, whether it be your exaggerated retorts or this.

What you say about Sammy could be true, but I really don't care. My opinion of her has not changed. It's just funny to see you squirm when she did go 'bitch mode'.

And yes, this whole thing is getting old. I'm regretting that I brought this up. Anyways, I'll be off to homework.

43577106.jpg

9 minutes for lil' old me?

Guest some fag
You're still not grasping the concept that I could care less if you are truly 'white knighting' or not. It's your reaction that I personally instigate for, whether it be your exaggerated retorts or this.

What you say about Sammy could be true, but I really don't care. My opinion of her has not changed. It's just funny to see you squirm when she did go 'bitch mode'.

And yes, this whole thing is getting old. I'm regretting that I brought this up. Anyways, I'll be off to homework.

43577106.jpg

9 minutes for lil' old me?

My reaction? Are you guys so dumb that you don't realize that you're just making yourself look retarded by claiming things that never happened? My reaction is nothing more than a simple denial and a question- a question you guys have refused to answer.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. You can make empty claims about "squirming" and "exaggerated retorts", but the simple fact is this: I haven't white knighted. I haven't gotten mad, I haven't gone on any tirades or anything, I've simply asked you guys a simple question that you can't answer, and your attempts at trolling are rather pathetic. If you're going to troll, you have to be subtle about it and you have to know what really gets under someone's skin. So far you guys have been all but successful.