Sign in to follow this  
_ToASTeR_

Nike and Michael Vick

Micheal Vick should be banned permanently from any association with the NFL.. Fucking asshole if I have ever heard of one. I know he's doing shit now to cover his own ass. He would still be doing what he was doing if he was never caught.

Guest Fohacidal
Micheal Vick should be banned permanently from any association with the NFL.. Fucking asshole if I have ever heard of one. I know he's doing shit now to cover his own ass. He would still be doing what he was doing if he was never caught.
nikes is designing a new shoe for vick it called the dog kicker

fail joke

Both of you guys fail really hard

yeah but the jail time retarded. like stallworth got 30 days for killing someone. plaxico got 2 years for shooting himself.

They guy served the time. He has taken his punishment. Get off of his back. For real. It pisses me off when I see people giving him a hard time. Hell, he even donates tons of money to animal charities now. Who the hell cares if he is doing it to take some of the heat off of himself. He's doing it. The motives dont matter, he's helping animals now. He learned his lesson and now knows that what he did was wrong.

/soapbox

I don't care if he's making right. He shouldn't of been given the choice "2 years in prison or no more football." Cause hot damn I wouldn't of been given a choice nor would any of you. He's a complete asshole, deserves a life sentence (is an animals life worth less then ours?) or shot in the face 3,000,000 over. He should never be allowed into the NFL and Nike is beyond retarded to sponsor an ass-hat like himself.

I don't care if he's making right. He shouldn't of been given the choice "2 years in prison or no more football." Cause hot damn I wouldn't of been given a choice nor would any of you. He's a complete asshole, deserves a life sentence (is an animals life worth less then ours?) or shot in the face 3,000,000 over. He should never be allowed into the NFL and Nike is beyond retarded to sponsor an ass-hat like himself.

Although I do think it was a little stupid of Nike to sponsor him, I mean it does sort of make them look bad, but still.

Also, you sure as hell should care if he's making it right, people make mistakes all the time, albeit this being a very big and stupid one, it still happens. I tried to steal a few things from Wal-Mart once when I was a little kid, about 9 or 10. I got caught, and needless to say that was more than enough to make me not want to do it again, and to actually realize the extent and consequences of what I was doing. It didn't seem like a big deal before I got caught, I didn't think much of it, I didn't think I would get caught and felt invulnerable, but my mind changed for the better after I did. You shouldn't brand me a thief for the rest of my life for that one bad deed. He's paid his dues, and if it happens again, then you should be saying this, but until then, lay off the man.

Yes, I know he's not a little kid shop-lifting from Wal-Mart, it's just an example. Go along with it.

/rant

Although I do think it was a little stupid of Nike to sponsor him, I mean it does sort of make them look bad, but still.

Also, you sure as hell should care if he's making it right, people make mistakes all the time, albeit this being a very big and stupid one, it still happens. I tried to steal a few things from Wal-Mart once when I was a little kid, about 9 or 10. I got caught, and needless to say that was more than enough to make me not want to do it again, and to actually realize the extent and consequences of what I was doing. It didn't seem like a big deal before I got caught, I didn't think much of it, I didn't think I would get caught and felt invulnerable, but my mind changed for the better after I did. You shouldn't brand me a thief for the rest of my life for that one bad deed. He's paid his dues, and if it happens again, then you should be saying this, but until then, lay off the man.

Yes, I know he's not a little kid shop-lifting from Wal-Mart, it's just an example. Go along with it.

/rant

Theres a difference between paying the price and what he paid. He hardly paid what should of been owed to him. It's the fact he got off so LIGHT that urks me really bad. He should be in jail for another 10+ years. An animals life is JUST as valuable as my own life or your own life. Hell even as much as the asshole himself's life. So why if I kill him will I go to jail for 15 years but he will go to jail for jack shit. He should have more of a penalty on him then what was given!

He's a complete asshole, deserves a life sentence (is an animals life worth less then ours?) or shot in the face 3,000,000 over.

I guess I deserve a life sentence/shot in the face 3,000,000 times over for each and every small, insignificant squirrel that I've killed with my Ruger 10/22.

):

Especially the little baby one that was just 10 feet away and staring at me...

Oh and every bird that I've killed with my 12 gauge.

Good thing I missed my chance to take down that deer with my .308 a couple years ago. O:

I disagree. I'd value another human's life over an animal's life.

I agree with this.

Even PETA sets different standards for different animals. You dont see them deploring the rights of fish brought up in fish farms. Do you hear them complaining about Bear Grylls cracking a snake over a head or biting into the spine of a salmon? You dont see them throwing paint on people who buy glue made from horses do you?

PETA can pick which animals are more important than others, so can I. I choose Humans. Humans who have Culture, the highest intelligence on the planet, and an ability to invent and reason beyond any other creature on our planet.

I would be much more appalled by a murder in my town than I would a dog fighting ring. Hell, I wouldn't even be shocked by that, it's a part of living in a southern state. I know for a fact that cock fights happen in my city.

I guess I deserve a life sentence/shot in the face 3,000,000 times over for each and every small, insignificant squirrel that I've killed with my Ruger 10/22.

):

Especially the little baby one that was just 10 feet away and staring at me...

Oh and every bird that I've killed with my 12 gauge.

Good thing I missed my chance to take down that deer with my .308 a couple years ago. O:

Wow you guys really are that stupid about this whole subject. Guess non of your are better then the asshole himself... Animal's deserve the right to live just as much as we do. The criminal code is severely failing in both Canada and United States against animal cruelty. I'm sorry but I refuse to watch or have anything to do with a man such as Micheal Vick though in all reality he should suffer the same fate as the poor dog's really wouldn't make whoever did that to him any better then him.. Wouldn't lose any sleep over it though.

Wow you guys really are that stupid about this whole subject. Guess non of your are better then the asshole himself... Animal's deserve the right to live just as much as we do. The criminal code is severely failing in both Canada and United States against animal cruelty. I'm sorry but I refuse to watch or have anything to do with a man such as Micheal Vick though in all reality he should suffer the same fate as the poor dog's really wouldn't make whoever did that to him any better then him.. Wouldn't lose any sleep over it though.

I'd rather save a human life. I'm just "stupid" like that....

K, I'll watch his football games and you can watch...Desperate Housewives? If you feel he wasnt punished thoroughly enough, take it up with the judge who sentenced him. He had no say in how long he went to prison for. He even plead guilty. He was man enough to admit the mistake and take the punishment for it. I respect the new person that he is after his incarceration.