Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-=PsYcHoTiC=-

-=PsYcHoTiC=-'s Application to Syndicate Gamers

Recruitment Form

Name

Anthony

Brooklyn, NY

Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:10675843

XFire

psychotic212

Provide a link to your HLStatsX profile:

Microphone

Yes

Favorite Server

Jailbreak

Have you ever hacked in game before?

No

Questions or Comments

I'm looking forward to becoming a recruit and being part of the community eventually.

About Yourself

Well, I've been playing CS since it first came out, way before they introduced steam. I've played in clans and used to be avid in scrimming competitions. I also used to play BF2 and was part of a community that once won our division for CAL BF2. And I am very interested in becoming a contributing member.

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gaming.

First off, make sure you're well versed in the following:

Global Forum Guidelines

Protocol for Reporting a Hacker/Microphone Spammer

After doing so you will now be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened so that your application can be accepted into the one month observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Recruitment Officers:

Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and one of the Recruitment Officers will verify your application. After being verified, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you put a stop to it?

If there were no admins in the server to take care of it(assuming I myself were not an admin at the time), I would go on the forums and post a thread in the complaints department with as much information I could possibly provide, including a demo taken by myself. Following this protocol:

Thread Title: Abuser's STEAMID.

Thread Description: Server where it occured

1. The name of the abuser

2. Player's SteamID, copy this from your .txt file on your desktop.

3. Player's infraction

4. The links to the demo(s) you saved, copy this from your.txt file on your desktop.

5. Map that the demo was recorded on.

Question 2: In the case of a hacker on the server you are in, what procedure would you follow?

If I was suspicious that someone was hacking, I would spectate the person and start recording a demo immediatly. I would then upload the demo and post the aformentioned protocol from the answer to question 1, along with the demo.

Question 3: In the situation that you are being bombarded with people asking if they can join the clan, what would you tell them to do?

I would redirect them to www.syndicate-gamers.net and mention that the recruitment process was open for the first week of every month only. I would inform them that the entire recruitment process could be found on the website and that the process is explained and detailed so it is very easy to understand.

Question 4: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, I consider myself a mature person, I have been working since I was 13(now i'm 21). With the current work I do(I work for a labor union) it would be very hard if I was immature. I have also the the man of the house since I was 8 years old so i've really had to take care of my family.

Question 5: Why is it that you want to join the sG | community?

I would like to join because of the structure. Yes, this community is structured beautifully and I assume that is why you guys have a flourishing community. I would love to be part of a community where you can get a hold of an admin or a leader with record speed.

Question 6: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions set on the application rules?

Not only do I agree, but I swear to uphold them.

Question 7: On average, how often will you play on the sG | servers and how often will you be on the forums?

I plan to get at least 1 hour a day(if work needs me), most of the time it will be much more than that. And I can certainly be on the forums everyday.

Question 8: How do you think you can be an addition to our growing community? What makes you unique from the other recruits?

Well I believe I would be an addition to the community by being a levelminded openminded player. I think my ability to keep my cool even when pushed to the breaking point is a great unique quality I can bring to the community.

Question 9: Would you contribute to discussions made within Syndicate Gaming forums and keep the topics civil?

I can guarantee that my contributions to the discussions made within the forums and elsewhere in the community will be great and always promote civility.

Question 10: Have you ever been a member in sG | before? If so, why did you leave?

No I have not.

Thank-you for applying to Syndicate Gaming! Your application has been accepted for processing; you may now wear the sGr | tag in game. For the next month, clan members and staff will be watching you in game and will be commenting on your attitude and behavior in-game and in the forums. If your behavior or attitude are problematic in game, a staff member may message you and ask you to remove your sGr | tag-- this is fairly unlikely, and will be used as a last resort after other mediation techniques have failed.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Managers:

• BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

• Coinstar (Xfire: coinstar13)

• Junzou (Xfire: junzou)

• Mario (Xfire: ajayx)

Division Leaders:

• HoboInArmy (xfire: hobo22)

Advisors:

• Beefwipe (Xfire: tannerblood)

• Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

• Supernaut (Xfire: supernautty)

• Llethander (Xfire: Llethander)

• Church (Xfire: ninjadub)

Recruitment Officers:

• Fiasco (Xfire: gladbagel)

We would like you to stay active in the forums as well as in game, but we also understand that forums aren't for everyone. Be that as it may, be sure to check the forums on the first day of the next month to see if you have been promoted to a full clan member. Thanks again for applying!