Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Second Chances?

So there are a lot of members who have been banned for a long time. I was wondering if there are some that we can give a second chance to. I am not saying readmit them to the clan, just unban em from the forums and any servers. Make sure that they are kept on a short leash and instead of a one day ban at 20 infraction points make it another permban. Whaddaya say?

I cant find the ban list (somebody post link?) but there are two that I would like to throw up for review: D&G and ShadySTDs.

I don't think D&G is even around anywheres anymore.

Is he? O.o

He may come around if he isnt banned lol.

I was also never sure on what ShadySTDs did to get banned. It happened while I was away this summer and I could never get a total answer.

they were banned for a reason. i say this is not a good idea. why should we have to keep two eyes and ears open for them? it really is too much trouble.

This. And most of the people on the ban list were already given a second chance, or a temp ban.

Truthfully if they where going to unban users who are permaed it would cause even more drama because you would have people poping up going OMG you unbanned so and so why is my bestfriends moms dog still banned. I do think some of the bans made by P2 should be looked into if they are even still in effect , I can think of a couple of people who got banned in his days that had the community go WTF.

Willis is not getting unbanned. He's not sorry at all for trolling, and sends someone a message to forward me from time to time to remind me of that fact.

If we unban D&G, I'm unbanning Shippo and any other hackers we have banned.

ShadySTDs is remaining banned-- he spammed every forum with a thread with pics in it worthy of the Pain Series; I'm glad you guys don't know why he got banned, it means Llethander did a nice job cleaning it up as quickly as he did.

Guest Fohacidal

I forgot shady existed, gg on the cleanup cause his leave was definitely not memorable...

they were banned for a reason. i say this is not a good idea. why should we have to keep two eyes and ears open for them? it really is too much trouble.

This. I've made a number of rage threads about all the second chances, forgiveness, and toleration, and I stand by what I said.

There need to be consequences for people's actions, consequences that stick and don't go away after X period of time. Allowing proven troublemakers or disreputable people in the clan is just asking for problems, and history has shown us that all too frequently those problems materialize.

NO, they broke the rules they pay for it, never give 2cnd chances anymore. We gave 2cnd chances in the past and always ended up bad.

:mad: I'm on my second chance... does this mean I am bad? :(:(:(:(

Guest Fohacidal

Technically speaking im on my "iv lost count at this point" chance

can i haz speshul cake of achievement?

ShadySTDs is remaining banned-- he spammed every forum with a thread with pics in it worthy of the Pain Series; I'm glad you guys don't know why he got banned, it means Llethander did a nice job cleaning it up as quickly as he did.

Man I remember when shady told me to look on the forums before his threads got deleted...

I saw what he posted, and I can completely understand why the staff would not unban Shady.

I just discovered that the threads (3 of em specifically) that got me banned is still in existence! w00t.

Also: Check out this bios quote from about that time

Longcat has been banned from the clan. There is some evidence that he may be Metal Militia. This thread is closed.

Also: I was a cheeky bastard back in the day.

Willis is not getting unbanned. He's not sorry at all for trolling, and sends someone a message to forward me from time to time to remind me of that fact.

If we unban D&G, I'm unbanning Shippo and any other hackers we have banned.

hell no @ bold

and I can't believe ShadySTD's ban isn't remembered, he posted like a 2 paragraph thread with that nasty wide open ass picture talking about how thats what we were doing to the clan, and he would always find personal pictures of me and claim he got them off my photobucket that he "just came across" when the pictures weren't even on my photobucket, some had my little sister in them