Sign in to follow this  
Charizard

Area 52 Horde Come On!

Or you two can roll on laughing skull like the rest of us. if we wanted to go with severs people have 80s on I have a geared 80 ret/holy din on Kirin tor Lleth has a resto/boomkin druid on the same sever so roll on there. (horde of course )

This post is funded by the Drunken is more Epic then anyone else and should be voted to be the offical God party.

Or you can come to Blackhand with me. I got 10 toons on it working hard on getting them all to 80. So far my shaman is my only 80. Blackhand is 70% Horde. The Alliance had failed for about 8 months to kill Thrall, but being the honor less childish bastards they are attacked during Wintergrasp. And killed him last night. We win Wintergrasp most of the time only time we really lose is late at night, or when we have to many noobs. By that I man new level 80's that have no idea whats going on. Raiding is good on Blackhand as well most of the time you can find a PuG for just about anything.

Guest Kizzah

Well seeing how this is still on the 1st page I don't find it a necro, so I am going to post. Sorry if it is ... I can delete my post if you tell me.

Anyways, yeah, I used to play there. I was in Forceful Entry if you guys remember that (like july-august it was there), we got realm first celestial defender.

btw Call of Dusk is a shitty shitty guild LOL. In fact, right now I'm going to check their progression to LOL... just finsihed, okay, 11/12 world rank 152 LOL. Terrible. if they were like top 10, i would be shocked, but nope... 50 is already a joke, and ONE HUNDRED and 50? lol.

edit:! anyways, it's a great server. I miss it :D, the place where I xferred to was a low pop with a 1:4 a/h ratio (faction changed to alliance)... so terrible compared to a52