Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

Glenn Beck

Sooo.... Glenn Beck just got the key to my city/hometown and Sept. 26 is now Glenn Beck day, becuase he grew up/ was born here..... IDK what to think. lol

I personally know the mayor who approved it, he is chill.... yet why he choose him? I will never know.

Could be worst, could be Nancy Grace, Obama, or that Mad Money dude.

So, what do you guys think of him, and what would you do if he got the key to your city?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2009950082_webbeckdispatches26m.html -- One of many articles about it....

Guest formerlyaeth

fj5_display.jpg

on a more serious note

glenn beck is a raging faggot TBQH

dunno why he has radio

Mental vampire. He loves nothing more then to cry about how liberal ideas will ruin America. Umm let see isn't the idea of America to have freedom. Hell we are based on the very idea of a liberal government. When America was founded it was the most liberal and radical idea going. People like him love to bash who ever they can just to get a few rating points. He loves Obama and the democrats. They keep other jackass's listening to his brain drain rants. I wouldn’t be too proud of living in a city that gives him anything other then a boot to the face. He and the rest of fox news are what are wrong with the media. Nothing but a bunch of racist fascists morons.

Back is just like Hannity and the others on Fox: Fearmongering and bashing to make something like a problem, when in reality it's nothing of the sort.

If Fox actually reported during its primetime hours and kept stuff real, I could give him some more credibility, but Beck is just a tool that spouts talking points, and the pathetic masses follow like sheep.

Guest Fohacidal
Mental vampire. He loves nothing more then to cry about how liberal ideas will ruin America. Umm let see isn't the idea of America to have freedom. Hell we are based on the very idea of a liberal government. When America was founded it was the most liberal and radical idea going. People like him love to bash who ever they can just to get a few rating points. He loves Obama and the democrats. They keep other jackass's listening to his brain drain rants. I wouldn’t be too proud of living in a city that gives him anything other then a boot to the face. He and the rest of fox news are what are wrong with the media. Nothing but a bunch of racist fascists morons.

House is on Fox at 7pm central, therefore Fox is always right and never wrong... except glenn beck

Guest formerlyaeth
House is on Fox at 7pm central, therefore Fox is always right and never wrong... except glenn beck

escuse me while i go kick your dick into your ass

Shit is House on tommorow?

Guest Fohacidal

House is on mondays brah, which is awesome because Lie to Me is also right after

Guest Fohacidal

I think you can catch the episodes on the intarwebz, season premiere was only last week so you only have to catch up on the 2 hour opener and then yesterdays episode

Fox is 110% better then MSNBC..... excluding Glenn Beck who is a raging terd.

THIS