Sign in to follow this  
Couls

Nonses?

Everytime I click User Control Profile it sends me to a guy name nonses or something. It says hes a member, but all the date of birth type stuff is wrong. And i can't get back to my real profile. Was I hacked?

Your avatar is a link to his profile. You're not the only one having problems though.

Something weird is going on here. I tried to post about ten times in a row and each time got

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Copy your post and restart your browser of choice. Or reopen the tab. Either or.

Chrome, IE, Opera or Firefox?

Oh, and as for your problem, my best guess it to change your avatar and then see what happens next. That's what I'd do at least.

Guest Horny©at
Your avatar is a link to his profile. You're not the only one having problems though.

Something weird is going on here. I tried to post about ten times in a row and each time got

I got that same weird security token issue that you had felicity. Except mine only lasted about 5 minutes.

Clear your cookies, it's the solution to practically everything to do with websites. I recommend that, I've had problems before where I wasn't get moderator permissions on another forum, cleared my cookies and it worked.