Sign in to follow this  
Honey

Last T OverRules..?

Ok,

If ur last T from Camping in your Cell whole round while other 'cts and ts' are doing commands

and u become last T do You, have the right for Last Request? OR does You staying in cell count as a rebel from not following previous Orders??

Some say "ya have your Last Request we cant kill him/her".

Others say "Camping in there cell counts as rebeling kill him/her".

Idk the TRUE rule if you can or not,

Guest Waffle

He is wanted for not following the orders. He ONLY gets a LR if the warden tells him he is no longer wanted and may come back. Though the warden, in my opinion, has the ability to lie or trick him. IE, I would say "If you come out, the other guards won't kill you.". Resulting in me killing him/her.

He is wanted for not following the orders. He ONLY gets a LR if the warden tells him he is no longer wanted and may come back. Though the warden, in my opinion, has the ability to lie or trick him. IE, I would say "If you come out, the other guards won't kill you.". Resulting in me killing him/her.

This.

I thought we didn't deny LR's? I would totally grant an LR for that T, because that T out played the other one by hiding. It's a battle for survival, and whether you choose to kill CT's or hide, its still playing the game. But people have different opinions on what is playing the game.

However, if we are playing a game like, hot lava, or sniper escape, and you are the last T because you were stalling, and waiting for the other T's to go first, then by god, you better finish what you started if you want your precious LR

i'm pretty sure if the "last T" hiding in the cell has no rights, if orders were given at the beginning of the round to leave the cell.

And I understand people feel this way. That's why there should be a rule, because right now it's just on opinions.