Sign in to follow this  
Penthercy

Penthercy account stolen...

The account was a friends about 2-3 years ago, gave it to me, and I made my warrior and what not. He has now reclaimed the account, and is no longer talking to me. I dont have any way to log into the account, or get the information back. As of now all I have that is my own is the 72 shaman "Slots" :*(

Looks like I wont be able to MT for sG /cry

Ouch man, did you change the secret password of anything when the account was under your possesion? And I'm making a new horde on LS but im not sure if i will have that much motivation to play him cause i already have an 80 with 4/5 conq and rest toc25 and 10

Ouch man, did you change the secret password of anything when the account was under your possesion? And I'm making a new horde on LS but im not sure if i will have that much motivation to play him cause i already have an 80 with 4/5 conq and rest toc25 and 10

Won't matter his friend can contact Blizzard and claim original owner right's and reposes the account. Due to the fact its against ToS to sell WoW account's.

Wow that really sucks,

Yeah my friend bought a 342$ account and it had 3 80's,he played for about a month

and the owner claimed his account back my friend got so pissed he threw his mouse at his computer screen and it has a huge whole right in the middle of the screen...its was pretty bad that people play WoW and get into it so much it takes over there life, he quit becuse of that...PS:NEVER buy a account from a stranger.

lol a dude i raided with did something like that...he sold his account for 500 dollars and then reclaimed it about 2 months later...he wasnt ever forced to pay the money back either >.>

Ya its sad how much money you can make from scamming and stuff...

And blizzard cant do nothing,I dont think

Ya its sad how much money you can make from scamming and stuff...

And blizzard cant do nothing,I dont think

Actually if it was worth there time they could sue you as it states in the ToS illegal to make money from there game... Via selling accounts or in-game items.

Actually if it was worth there time they could sue you as it states in the ToS illegal to make money from there game... Via selling accounts or in-game items.

nope, because it was also against the ToS for the dude to purchase the account from him in the first place. he'd be telling blizzard "Oh, he stole 500 dollars from me because i bought his account...oh wait"

so you never changed the password on the account? i hope you at least did that ...

Accounts are truly never yours unless your name or your guardian's name is on the account. Photo authentication can be used to retrieve the account.