Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

Important Announcement - Goodbye

Seriously, if you tell someone something and that gets out..IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT. Imo, don't tell people over the fucking internet personal information if you don't want it to get spread around. You can't get banned from high school for telling a secret.

This. Don't want your personal shit getting posted, don't tell anybody.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ZEUS ISN'T BANNED?

He released information about NEXS if you can all remember back to the suicide thing. I don't see any bit of a difference, except for the fact that Zeus actually released this information, when NEXS hinted around it. Fucking stupid if you ask me.

Sins did this too himself because I let his little "suicide" act slip and he's been mad at her (BC) since because he thought she was the only one who knew about it at the time.

He released information about NEXS if you can all remember back to the suicide thing. I don't see any bit of a difference, except for the fact that Zeus actually released this information, when NEXS hinted around it. Fucking stupid if you ask me.

I'll explain it to you...

Zeus isn't banned because NEXS DENIED that the suicide thing about him was true. Therefore Zeus could pretty much tell it to anyone. The PIP only applies if someone confirms that the information is theirs. If the story is about NEXS and NEXS says it isn't true or what have you, then that story turns simply into a story.

Zeus would have been banned if NEXS admitted to someone that that story was about him and he wanted it taken down or something along those lines.

I'll explain it to you...

Zeus isn't banned because NEXS DENIED that the suicide thing about him was true. Therefore Zeus could pretty much tell it to anyone. The PIP only applies if someone confirms that the information is theirs. If the story is about NEXS and NEXS says it isn't true or what have you, then that story turns simply into a story.

Zeus would have been banned if NEXS admitted to someone that that story was about him and he wanted it taken down or something along those lines.

So what if he does say it was true?

huh?

If you mean now, then nothing would happen.. considering he is no longer apart of this community.

If NEXS said it was true at the time Zeus leaked it, then Zeus would have been banned, but NEXS denied it at that time so nothing happened to Zeus.

Well, the whole community knows that chaos has a secret now...Or something like that. I'm not being a dick but lol.

Zeus shouldn't be banned... NEXS talking about killing himself? holy shit this guys fucked up.

Guest some fag
Okay, thanks. Just wondering.

Hey... Sammy... Stop white knighting for NEXS, k? lol

Well, the whole community knows that chaos has a secret now...Or something like that. I'm not being a dick but lol.

Zeus shouldn't be banned... NEXS talking about killing himself? holy shit this guys fucked up.

Yes... He is... Kept Chaos on the phone for 7 hours threatening to off himself. Junzou was talking to Chaos while it happened.

I don't get it. Why would I "white and scream"? I never told anyone Chaos's shit, nor would I have ever told Sammy, someone who has had problems with Chaos since day one. The one thing I DID say was that she did something very stupid when she was younger and payed the price for it- it was something VERY personal, and the only thing I did was reconfirm that it's no one's business but hers and that no one has the right to say anything about it but her.

Why am I not banned? Because I didn't post his info on the forums. I just said I have it and I don't mind telling anyone that he kept Chaos on the phone for 7 hours in the middle of the night, threatening to commit suicide while she and Junzou tried to calm him down. All of which was caused, according to him, but some kid who supposedly "tried to kill him"... Remember when Sin posted a couple numbers in the spam section telling you guys to basically just harass the owner of the number? Why do you think I made a big deal out of it? Well, for 1) PIP and 2) because he was just being a coward trying to have you guys harass the number rather than him just being a man about it and confronting the guy himself. If you have a problem with someone, you don't be a bitch and do the shit he tries to pull, you confront the person yourself.

Chaos being jealous of Sammy? What in the world would Chaos have to be jealous of? Sammy does nothing but make herself look like a whore and has proven to those who have a clear mind, that she's a bitch, and for the record, Chaos never posted any personal info about Sammy- she merely posted a PM she got from Sammy that she thought was funny. Of course Sammy tried to claim it was an "accident" and that she sent it absentmindedly, but whatever, that's a different story. Sammy has never had any reason to dislike Chaos, because the people she's trying to be all "buddy buddy" with have posted shit just as bad, and have constantly badmouthed her.

You're an idiot.

Ban due to possible leak of private information != jealousy ban. The fact that the managers all agreed upon the ban = proof.

Again, an idiot. She banned NEXS because he was threatening to post her story. All the evidence is there. I don't even know why you're trying to deny it.

Why shouldn't I be ignored in this thread? I haven't done anything to deserve a ban. Never posted private information on the forums (until now, and it's well deserved- especially since he's denied it previously). I'm sure Micheal has spread the story to his butt buddy Sammy, and I'm sure you're next on the list with the way you're... Wait for it... Wait for it... White knighting! Just to make sure everyone is clear on this, THIS is white knighting- not the shit I've been doing. The difference should be very clear, but if you can't see it, then I'll spell it out for you. All evidence points against him in a matter that doesn't have anything to do variables (ie: personality and how well you know someone), yet he's still blindly sticking up for him. ;)

Go compile all my offenses- DO IT. I would love to see how ginormously small of a pile that would be. BTW: I just received my first infraction a couple days a go. ;)

After showing neverendingxsin this post on xfire he said to me that this is infact personal information about him.....

=(UV)= NeverEndingXsin: i am confirming that this is infact my personal information and i did not give consent for it to be given out

Well, shadystd's should get fanfare n shit because he posted a picture of me that I have no idea how he got.

He said he found my photobucket and took it from there, but that picture was never on my photobucket.

Important Announcement is no longer important. Sins information was given out long before the PIP was put into place, and therefore we can not do anything. If any of you pulls this "oh well, it doesn't matter if it was before, it still happened," shit, I'll personally ban every single person who has ever posted anything personal about anyone, including anything about P2. That would be nice and fair wouldn't it?

For the sake of I can't be bothered to explain this, when I know someone will ask: We can't ban anyone for anything done before the rule was implemented, otherwise, I could implement the rule of "Swearing is a permanently bannable offense," and then legitimately ban all of you for swearing at some point. How the hell does that work?

Important Announcement is no longer important. Sins information was given out long before the PIP was put into place, and therefore we can not do anything. If any of you pulls this "oh well, it doesn't matter if it was before, it still happened," shit, I'll personally ban every single person who has ever posted anything personal about anyone, including anything about P2. That would be nice and fair wouldn't it?

For the sake of I can't be bothered to explain this, when I know someone will ask: We can't ban anyone for anything done before the rule was implemented, otherwise, I could implement the rule of "Swearing is a permanently bannable offense," and then legitimately ban all of you for swearing at some point. How the hell does that work?

I don't think this is true... I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure a form of the PIP was in place when the NEXS thing went down. The formal one typed up by Coin wasn't up yet.

The reason why Zeus isn't gonna get banned is because NEXS's dumbass DENIED the information when Zeus brought it up, To change your mind and say it is true at a later date is retarded, and such statements should be ignored.

so hes unbanned and this was a waste of time to read?

Nah, I don't think so. And even so, he denied it at first, making this information fake, and therefore not affected by the PIP. And then, he confirmed it publicly, with no attempt to say he cared and didn't want that posted, which basically is giving consent anyway.

Nah, I don't think so. And even so, he denied it at first, making this information fake, and therefore not affected by the PIP. And then, he confirmed it publicly, with no attempt to say he cared and didn't want that posted, which basically is giving consent anyway.

Agreed.

NEXS is a retard.

Pretty sure I've said this more than once, but this thread isn't about Zeus.

@ Longcat -- When he was banned, it was because he spammed all the forums, on top of him trolling every drug-related thread we had. We thought he had enough of an exit.

@ Saving -- He's not unbanned.

@ fatb0y -- What Mario said, plus shortly after Zeus shared that information he and NEXS came to an understanding and both of them edited out their posts, and NEXS said that was enough. Despite what we've allowed him to do in the past (ban me.... nevermind, unban me, I want to come back!), I am not going to ban Zeus just because he's changing his mind again.

Pretty sure I've said this more than once, but this thread isn't about Zeus.

Would you like me to create a new thread? I was trying to avoid that.

For lulz...

Junzou's info:

Name: Steven Dumesic

Address: 975 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105

Telephone: (651) 221-1000

Lulz. I called that number.

For lulz...

Junzou's info:

Name: Steven Dumesic

Address: 975 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105

Telephone: (651) 221-1000

fatb0y's info:

Name: Kelvin Wong

Address: 1758 Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748

Telephone Number: (626) 912-9292

Would you like me to create a new thread? I was trying to avoid that.

You can if you want, but it would be a waste of time, because Mario and I have both already stated why he wasn't banned.