Sign in to follow this  
Zagrao

Restrictions on LR

Could we get some restrictions on lr because some wardens just accept anything as an lr now.

1.T asks for 5k health and m4a1. I told the warden that the lr is automatically denied due to it being an unreasonable request.

2. Already mentioned as unreasonable, T asked Cts to stack in 1 spot and he gets an m4a1. Again I said it was denied as being unreasonable.

These 2 just happened a few minutes ago. Could we have a restriction so that only s4s is the only request that only the hp can be modified to 100 by admins and make it where Wardens HAVE to automatically deny unreasonable requests?

this is getting stupid, b/c wardens refuse any LRs that don't stick with the normal ones. which is quite stupid

like having 300 hp in a knife fight vs 3 cts... or cts doing a race... or giving the t a gun and the cts have to not follow

but warden has rules, and i agree that those are unreasonable, but most requests are perfectly fine, but the warden is just a bitch and doesn't allow it

I'm getting the other end of the spectrum where the warden accepts any and expects the admin to give it like they own the server and it's their rules.

Maybe a restriction on what and admin can give and can't give in an LR only. Like can only give guns and reset health in s4s.

maybe it's more of a complaint.

It's up to the warden to see throught the stupidity of a unreasonable last request. So it pretty much depends on the warden and if they decide to have a fun LR or not. And the admins are not forced to comply with a LR if it requires them to do something outside of the ordianary

Admins are not forced. We also have a line of judgement. Like say if T says noclip everyone next round and Warden says yes, we have the ability to refuse because that's a little too radical.

I personally have no problems with LR's in which the CT's are obviously going to all die. I never grant more than 1500 hp per LR, but some people see that 5000 is what they really "need".

The only LR's I have problems with is ones that take 15 fucking minutes. These should be considered unreasonable. Asking all CT's to start climb and go untill they die, doing a shot for shot with 6+ CT's alive, doing 5 rounds of trivia, having them "race" against each other. All these are very boring to everyone not alive, and maybe even those alive.

Sadly, I cannot tell a T his LR is unreasonable just because it's going to take 10 minutes. (s4s for example)

Admins can't consider default s4s/guntoss/knife fight as unreasonable.

But yeah, most of the time warden is going to make the call, but if it requires admin involvement, admin takes final call.