Sign in to follow this  
_ToASTeR_

Caught Smoking

Guest formerlyaeth
agree. weed fuck u up. even if its not as bad a cigs

only if you're stupid

then you better look yourself in the mirror, and wonder whether it's the marijuana, or you having no self control/limits on yourself.

95% of the time it's your fault.

smoking pot is just another hobby, and it's your fault if you get mentally addicted. If you start giving up things for weed, then you need to stop.

Caffeine is more physically addicting than marjuana.

God, I fucking hate it when people start talking about how weed is the fucking devils drug and that everyone that takes it is a fucking wannabe looser gangster. How the fuck is weed any different than getting drunk with your buddies? Its fucking better for you. Get off your damn high horse. Yes a lot of douchebags smoke weed, but douchebags do a lot of fucking things. Also, I'm baked out of my mind right now. As for my getting caught baked story, the first few weeks we were at college we went out into the fucking woods behind our dorm, and a cop came out of the woods and busted it. We're pretty sure some fucking dude ratted out my roommate, whose shit it was. After that, they took him asside and let the rest of us go. He went back to the police station a bit, and he wasn't even charged with anything.

waste of money. all you be thinkign about is smoking. getting high doing stupid stuff that will toss you in jail. if your like out of hs then it dont matter. most who smoke are wannabe gansters that are failures. this is what i think.

Obviously you have behind the times. There are a ton of medical studies done that show medicinal values in the plant. Are you saying most patients who are told from their doctors to toke it up are gangsters (I assume that's what you mean by gansters)?

why do you smoke weed. all that does is mess up your life. and its not "cool" most who smoke are failures

I think that's backwards thinking. It's probably most failures smoke weed. I mean what else is there better to forget your worries? I guess besides drinking which is legal, but look at all the problems that causes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Now on to my story about the stupid thing me and my friends did that got us caught smoking.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We were in the park around midnight. We had toked up a couple of bowls in the trees and made it over to the playground. We started to play tag and ran around for about 15 mins. We were getting some water when a cop car drove by. He drives up onto the grass and shines his light at us.

Me and my friends pretty much froze and just stood there thinking...Oh fuck......

So the cops come out and start to ask what we were doing. We told them we were on break from school and were just hanging out together since we all came home. He told us the park closes at 10 and said that we weren't allowed to be there. We apologized for being there. The cops then asked if we had anything on us that they should know about.

We said no.

He then says ok well I'm going to start by searching you and points to my friend next to me. My friend walks over and the cop says, "Before I search you, is there anything I need to know about?" My friend says no. The cop proceeds to search him.

I turn to the other cop and I told him, "Look, I have a pipe in my pocket." He replies, "Ok just make sure to let the other office know" and points to his partner. Just then his partner says to my friend, "Ooohhhh what do we have here?" and pulls out his bag with a small nug in it and his native american peace pipe he got when he visited a reserve. The officer next to me turns to me and says, "So who's stuff did you smoke out of your pipe? His?" I told him I had a little bit of my own stuff that I had smoked. The cop then search my other friend then me and had us sit on the front of the car.

He then comes back and says "ok we'll give you two options. We can give you a ticket or you can dump this on the ground." Giving the bag to my friend who was carrying it, he throws it on the ground (still in the bag, my friend was really high). The officer yells, "Open the bag dump it!" So my friend opens the bag and throws it down. The officer then yells, "You want the ticket? Take it out of the bag and throw it on the ground!". My friend then dumps it out of the bag on the ground. "Step on it." My friend looks around, confused because he already lost the position of where it dropped and as I said before...was really high. So he's stomping on the ground all around the area EXCEPT for where the nug was. So I helped and stepped on it for him. The cops thanked me and told us to have a nice night. We waited for a bit by our cars just incase they were waiting for us to drive off (even though we parked on the street on the other side of the park).

Went home and laughed about it the next day.

I've never been "caught" because I never lived with an uptight parent.

Where I am from you can't even get charged for anything under 30 grams, as long as its not bagged ready for sale.

But I don't smoke in people's houses because I have respect for what they own.

Marijuana isn't a gateway drug but, because most people use marijuana first, by default it is condoned a gateway drug.

If people snorted crack at the age of 12 then did marijuana they would say the crack led to marijuana(fucking retarded)

But at least she didn't flip, I have seen bongs/pipes/faces broken by crazy controlling parents.

Shit dude.... if I ever walked in on my kids smoking, I'd bash some fucking skulls. Also, I would easily consider weed THE gateway drug. Nobody starts off snorting oxys. Nobody has the balls to do that for their first time doing drugs. They get high once or twice and somebody says "yo, dawg, check this shit out. You know how good weed makes you feel? This is like that.. plus busting 10 nuts all at the same time man. Shit is so cash." Then they do it because they've been lulled into a false sense of security by the weed.... that's when addictions step in.

I think that's backwards thinking. It's probably most failures smoke weed. I mean what else is there better to forget your worries? I guess besides drinking which is legal, but look at all the problems that causes.
95% of the time it's your fault.

smoking pot is just another hobby, and it's your fault if you get mentally addicted. If you start giving up things for weed, then you need to stop.

Caffeine is more physically addicting than marjuana.

This is also true. The second you give up: the chance at success (job, etc.), your education, or your friends in front of weed, you have a serious problem. And it has nothing to do with the weed. It's your stupid ass who did it to your self. I, myself, have never smoked, and never will, but I wait to judge people about it until it comes in front of me for them. Then, I get pissed.

You know, you're very very right. failures smoke weed. Most people "have smoked" but don't "smoke".

Shit dude.... if I ever walked in on my kids smoking, I'd bash some fucking skulls. Also, I would easily consider weed THE gateway drug. Nobody starts off snorting oxys. Nobody has the balls to do that for their first time doing drugs. They get high once or twice and somebody says "yo, dawg, check this shit out. You know how good weed makes you feel? This is like that.. plus busting 10 nuts all at the same time man. Shit is so cash." Then they do it because they've been lulled into a false sense of security by the weed.... that's when addictions step in.

Don't spew facts your dumbass doesn't know anything about. I actually started my "drug career(lol)" by trying coke. Did it a few months, then a friend introduced me to weed. Since then I haven't looked back at coke, and the only time I smoke pot is to relax. It's people like you who give weed a bad name when they have no first hand experience of it. Until you've tried it, and can give some insightful input on it, shut the fuck up.

Guest formerlyaeth

This is also true. The second you give up: the chance at success (job, etc.), your education, or your friends in front of weed, you have a serious problem. And it has nothing to do with the weed. It's your stupid ass who did it to your self. I, myself, have never smoked, and never will, but I wait to judge people about it until it comes in front of me for them. Then, I get pissed.

You know, you're very very right. failures smoke weed. Most people "have smoked" but don't "smoke".

Weed is not the gateway drug, nor is it a gateway drug. People being dumb fucks and not sticking to something that's less of a danger than alcohol is the gateway. The world is full of stupid kids, and a lot of them listen to rap. Does the rap make them stupid? No their stupidity makes them attracted to rap. Not saying rap is bad, but it's true. Same for marijuana. That's like blaming a pistol for making someone shoot up a school. It's not the objects fault, it's the kid's fault.

I think you missed my point. Weed isnt the factor that leads to their failures. Say someone doesnt go to college, works a min wage job the rest of their life. Was it the weed's fault? No, they were just lazy to begin with and if anything weed is used as an excuse.

Until my senior year I was straight edge. I didnt do any drugs and went to church all the time. One day when my friend was doing ecstacy, I saw how happy my friend was and was jealous. Here is someone who has fun and does what they want for as long as I knew him, and he was happy while I was depressed. Keep in mind straight edge till senior year, and senior year I had the best attendance out of the 4 years of high school (I had about a 50% attendance before). So I started off with ecstacy and didnt even like to smoke because it hurt my throat.

It was only till after I gave up doing ecstacy and lsd that I started smoking pot. To be honest, I should have smoked pot a lot earlier. I started to actually WANT to learn and let me focus more and gave me better direction in life.

This is why I get upset when people say, if you smoke pot you're going to amount to nothing. I was nothing before I smoked pot and became something. It's all about the person, not the drug.

i dont drink or smoke cigarettes, but i still smoke pot. and salvia. salvia fucks you up more but pot is still illegal.

ONLY IN AMERICA

lol, in its defense, salvia wont fuck you up more than 10 minutes or so (different on person to person basis etc bla bla)....and its actually illegal in like...8 states.

Whatever you smoke or drink doesn't contribute to your failure, it's what your drive is that really contributes to it. If you drink everyday, but you're still a successful student, does that mean drinking was good for you during that time? It doesn't do anything for you, unless you let it take a hold of you as your only source of pleasure, or getaway from something. Same with weed/smoking/anything else. If you let it control you and take you away from what should be done, it's still your own fault in the end.

Outside that, I'd prefer someone hitting a bong rather than a pack of cigs in a day/week.

just happy to say im drug/alcohol free

i don't need shit to keep me 'happy,' 'cool,' 'sociable,' or 'motivated in school'

Well aren't you the fucking tops.

Guest Waffle

I just think that the stories on how people get caught are funny. Like how my friend used his inhaler, tossed it in the woods, and a cop found it. What's funny is that his mom wrote his name on his inhaler. Got suspended for three days and now he's back. I don't mind people getting high as long as they don't bother me. Same goes with drunks. :3

Though I do know this one guy who flips when people talk about weed near him.

just happy to say im drug/alcohol free

i don't need shit to keep me 'happy,' 'cool,' 'sociable,' or 'motivated in school'

everybody's body and brain chemistry is differnet. Plus the backgrounds you come from affect you as well. I grew up poor. My family never had money, and to be honest was never around when I was growing up because they both had to work long hours.

I was popular, sociable, "cool" (I guess?) and drug/alcohol free. I was always the designated driver. After awhile though I just got fed up because it wasn't enough. I was always depressed. Being depressed can keep you from being motivated and is hard to get out of when it's severe. I dont recommend getting high for everyone. My one friend is a prime example. When he smokes, he just gets out of it. But then again he was the biggest pot smoker for as long as I knew him, and even though he was the dumbest out of us all, he was the only one to accomplish his dream of becoming a fire fighter (the rest of my alcholic friends went on to do coke and other drugs and I believe one lives in a trailor and the rest with their parents at min wage jobs.) If anything alcohol fucks you over more.

these topics are just pointless... we've had so many just like this. 10 people come in saying "hurr durr, weed, fun, not gateway" and then I come in, give some insightful knowledge on the subject, seeing as how I have "studied" 10+ of my friends fall into the same lulled sense as almost everyone on here. Stickperson... cigarettes, yes... weed, no. Dont be close minded. Just face the facts, weed=gateway drug for many people who use hard drugs.

Guest Horny©at
o.O lets just all agree smoking kills ur body and shortens ur life =D

THIS.

I would never ever smoke in my life because I hate the smell of cigarettes and weed and tobacco. If I ever wanted to get that feeling of highness, I would take a SUPER HOT BUBBLE BATH.

Bubble baths are for men, smoking plants are for people who have no where to go in life. +1 if you agree with me.

+9000 If you think Bubble bath's FEEL EXTREMELY GOOD.

these topics are just pointless... we've had so many just like this. 10 people come in saying "hurr durr, weed, fun, not gateway" and then I come in, give some insightful knowledge on the subject, seeing as how I have "studied" 10+ of my friends fall into the same lulled sense as almost everyone on here. Stickperson... cigarettes, yes... weed, no. Dont be close minded. Just face the facts, weed=gateway drug for many people who use hard drugs.

But you've never smoked it.

It's like saying you've studied how to pleasure a women extensively and therefore you must be a sex god. But until you put it into practice (which would be a horrid failure) that doesn't mean shit.

Like all drugs, entirely dependent on the person.

Guest formerlyaeth

I don't believe that gateway drugs exist.

Sure I mean, if you try meth with a friend, and then get hooked, and start doing coke and oxycodone and huffing RAID then that was a gateway drug

But most of it is just an excuse for not having self-control.

these topics are just pointless...

Indeed they are. No matter what people say to try and prove their perspective of the issue, it most definitely won't change the other ones mind, so why try?

I myself don't smoke because I don't see a need for it, im perfectly happy with my life just the way it is. I don't need a "fix" or a "feeling" to be happy. And i'd rather spend my money on other things.

Although most friends I have do or have smoked in the past, and some have been arrested for it. Aside from that there has only been one case where it affected my friend in a not so good way.

He was at a party where most everyone was stoned, he basically lulled a girl who was also stoned into having sex with him, and he didn't use protection and now is single dad.

In any case it can have a negative effect on you if you let it take control of you. But most of the time its not as harmful as people think. I have seen way more mishaps with alcohol then pot.

I still don't think it's the best thing to be doing to your body regardless.

Here's a site I found to be informative about alot of facts/myths of pot: http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

Myth: Marijuana is a Gateway Drug. Even if marijuana itself causes minimal harm, it is a dangerous substance because it leads to the use of "harder drugs" like heroin, LSD, and cocaine.

Fact: Marijuana does not cause people to use hard drugs. What the gateway theory presents as a causal explanation is a statistic association between common and uncommon drugs, an association that changes over time as different drugs increase and decrease in prevalence. Marijuana is the most popular illegal drug in the United States today. Therefore, people who have used less popular drugs such as heroin, cocaine, and LSD, are likely to have also used marijuana. Most marijuana users never use any other illegal drug. Indeed, for the large majority of people, marijuana is a terminus rather than a gateway drug

Guest formerlyaeth

also, www.abovetheignorance.org is a site I show to everyone who comes at me with anti-marijuana propaganda.

I don't smoke because I have something missing in my life, or because I can't have fun. It's just another hobby. I don't see why people can't understand it. You all obviously sit on the computer as a hobby, make model cars, build computers, etc. Smoking weed/salvia is another hobby of mine, and shouldn't be treated any differently.