Sign in to follow this  
Clay

Obama

Respect the office? Oh, you mean you want me to respect a president who says that his reform will cover illegals, and then changes it around to save face? Fuck that.

Uh, how about you go and actually read the bill, specifically the part where it says "No Federal Payment for Undocumented Aliens. Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States."

Man, facts are such a pain in the dick >.>

Guest Fohacidal
Oh, that's funny, because the closest thing to white knighting I've ever done is... Right there.

No zeus you dont understand, YOU ARE NOT white knighting man

Guest some fag
No zeus you dont understand, YOU ARE NOT white knighting man

Ok then, just be sure to let me know when I am.

Lol Foh hates me and I don't think I've actually talked to him. I'm pretty sure 4/5 people that dislike me have never talked to me for more than a minute.

There is no need to talk to you for one not to like you. You do a perfect job of belittling and humiliating yourself publicly to where there is no need to know you on a personal level.

There is no need to talk to you for one not to like you. You do a perfect job of belittling and humiliating yourself publicly to where there is no need to know you on a personal level.

You're one to talk.

Uh, how about you go and actually read the bill, specifically the part where it says "No Federal Payment for Undocumented Aliens. Nothing in this subtitle shall allow Federal payments for affordability credits on behalf of individuals who are not lawfully present in the United States."

Man, facts are such a pain in the dick >.>

He can say whatever he wants about that, but all it takes is his granting them amnesty and citizenship for them to all be 'lawfully present in the United States.' I'm not saying that he will or voting on the bill should be based on that premise, but who knows what he's planning on doing.

Guest some fag
I'll have to agree with Foh, you really do need better comebacks.

Explicit, you've been out of the picture for how long now? You just now come back, and you have even less experience with sammy than Foh, yet you're still trying to make such claims? She hasn't done shit compared to what I know you have done.

Explicit, you've been out of the picture for how long now? You just now come back, and you have even less experience with sammy than Foh, yet you're still trying to make such claims? She hasn't done shit compared to what I know you have done.

I'm out of the picture because I stop posting on the forums? I didn't know there was a "picture" to begin with. I do check the forums every morning when I get off of work and I do get in vent every chance I get.

And I'll be the first to admit I have done stupid shit, but unlike Sammy, I've been trying my hardest to change that. I have a full time job, I pay my half of the bills, I have a girl which I do love, and I have a kid on the way. What have you done with your life besides troll these forums and act like a general asshat?

I'm out of the picture because I stop posting on the forums? I didn't know there was a "picture" to begin with. I do check the forums every morning when I get off of work and I do get in vent every chance I get.

And I'll be the first to admit I have done stupid shit, but unlike Sammy, I've been trying my hardest to change that. I have a full time job, I pay my half of the bills, I have a girl which I do love, and I have a kid on the way. What have you done with your life besides troll these forums and act like a general asshat?

Haha what do I have to do with this? Everyone does stupid shit but like what? My life is very together thank you very much.

Haha what do I have to do with this? Everyone does stupid shit but like what? My life is very together thank you very much.

You have your life together? If I recall you broke into a elementary school, drank, and got busted? If that is considered having your life "very together", then I'm better off than I thought.

You have your life together? If I recall you broke into a elementary school, drank, and got busted? If that is considered having your life "very together", then I'm better off than I thought.

Sober since Tuesday, September 1. It was the end of summer celebration.

I have a job, a very good job, my grades are all above 90, I'm really close with my family, I have been working really hard at everything I do, I'm keeping boys (except friends) out of my life for the time being so that I can focus on school, and I am volunteering a lot for people that need help. I'd say I have my life together.

Guest some fag

Well, for one, I don't troll.

For two, I've been fighting to find a job and have finally found one in an area where jobs are virtually nonexistant for those who don't already have them. I don't have a girl because I've been too busy working on finding that job- now that I have one, I might be able to put some time into getting to know someone. In the time of not having a job, I had been doing yard work for a dozen different people to be able to pay for "my half of the bills". Next on my list is to continue my education, something you probably aren't going to do because you dropped out of highschool. If that doesn't work I will be joining the military, and unlike you, I won't be making the mistake of having a child at 18 or 19 with a girl who is 17 or 18.

He can say whatever he wants about that, but all it takes is his granting them amnesty and citizenship for them to all be 'lawfully present in the United States.' I'm not saying that he will or voting on the bill should be based on that premise, but who knows what he's planning on doing.

Dude, Bush wanted to grant amnesty to make it easier. It'd be annoying if that did go through, cause then you would be paying for more care.

And you can't just say 'he can say whatever he wants' and blow off what the bill says. That's just showing that you don't care about what the fact is. As soon as you did, you went off on a 'well, he could do this, cause he can!' red herring, distracting from the topic.

Guest Fohacidal
Sober since Tuesday, September 1. It was the end of summer celebration.

Keep it up for a year and Ill be impressed, 2 weeks is nothing

And who got fired from cleaning hotdogs. ;)

Well, I could have told you that was coming as well. :P

I'm kinda surprised a few are crossing lines on that issue too. I woulda thought it'd be Dems v Repubs, no exceptions, but I guess crossing over lines does happen, as rare as it is nowadays.

*sigh*

I didn't mean censor/edit. I meant censor/official slap on the wrist.

Censure

But I agree, regardless of your opinions of it; that was not the time to yell out anything

Dude, Bush wanted to grant amnesty to make it easier. It'd be annoying if that did go through, cause then you would be paying for more care.

And you can't just say 'he can say whatever he wants' and blow off what the bill says. That's just showing that you don't care about what the fact is. As soon as you did, you went off on a 'well, he could do this, cause he can!' red herring, distracting from the topic.

Heh, that was the point. Its completely off topic of the issue, but anyone can bring it up and get people to listen to it. Politics boils down to what you can get through the media and if you can convince people that theres a possibility of it happening. As far as Obama goes, nothing really ever changes in this country. We switch leaders every four to eight years as it is, and sure there are slight differences in domestic and foreign policy.. but very few things really ever change the outlook of the public as a whole. There are a few exceptions like slavery and discrimination law, but even things like the anti-trust acts have loopholes in them that people work through. I guess everything has to start small somewhere though. Good luck to him getting something worthwhile passed that gets the ball rolling in a positive direction of some sense.

edit: Not saying you listened to or agreed with it, but there are so many forums now for discussion that people get their news from everywhere. Constituents hear their news from everywhere and rip the shit out of their delegates when they have no idea what they're talking about. Delegates want to get re-elected, and thats what matters in their voting (for most of them.)

We switch leaders every four to eight years as it is, and sure there are slight differences in domestic and foreign policy.. but very few things really ever change the outlook of the public as a whole.

Um, Iraq and Afghanistan....

Um, Iraq and Afghanistan....

Rallied national support. I have friends in Iraq right now who are coming home in a couple weeks and I support the hell out of our military. What really changed here though? People protested and showed their support in turn. Congress kept bickering and the Republicans and Democrats still cried that the other was wrong. Fox shows support for the Republican side and the others kept their liberal tendencies... except CNN. CNN's coverage went to shit all over the board regardless of who they're trying to help.

Yes, Iraq and Afghanistan were major offensives and affected more lives than the other military actions and conflicts in my lifetime ('more lives' doesn't begin to state how many military families were affected, and I don't mean to underplay the wars or the sacrifice of our men and women here and abroad), and the housing crisis sucked and still sucks. NYSE is hopefully starting to recover, but that remains to be seen. However, for the majority of Americans, life is basically what it was 10 to 15 years ago with Bush Sr and Clinton. Congress bickers. Lobbyists fight for who pays them. People invest in a market they barely understand.