Sign in to follow this  
Battle-Bug

$4000 for Fireball?

We used to have claws of attack available for everyone at $1000 so that guns would do only 6 extra damage per hit. Now claws has been changed to help knives and we now use Fireball. However, Fireball is $4000!

Tactically, Fireball is best suited for guns that hit more times before they kill their target. These guns tend to be pistols and SMG's. Those guns tend to do less damage than rifles, which most people use. Thus, Fireball gives them a boost. However, this little boost costs more than the gun itself. In fact, it's almost twice as expensive as the most expensive SMG. All this for a little damage boost.

As far as I could tell, claws wasn't being overused or abused before, so why make Fireball so expensive?

Polis, you're changing Fireball to $1000? I thought it was intentional to up the price on the +damage shop item for guns. If I was mistaken, then why not just change Claws of Attack back to what it was before since there is no point of having both items if the old version did the same exact thing.

Polis, you're changing Fireball to $1000? I thought it was intentional to up the price on the +damage shop item for guns. If I was mistaken, then why not just change Claws of Attack back to what it was before since there is no point of having both items if the old version did the same exact thing.

Still, $4000 is a lot of money. I'd call it a disproportionate amount.

Edit: I don't really see why you would need claws for knives. The people who use them are knife races and they tend to do extra damage anyways. The 1-3 stabs it takes them to kill would only amount to 6-18 damage, which I don't really see as worth $1000.

Still, $4000 is a lot of money. I'd call it a disproportionate amount.

Edit: I don't really see why you would need claws for knives. The people who use them are knife races and they tend to do extra damage anyways. The 1-3 stabs it takes them to kill would only amount to 6-18 damage, which I don't really see as worth $1000.

Claws did +12 even though it said +6... I use them on rogue of kartosh when I play it... Idk sometimes it does make a difference. My rogue is like level 70 :P