Sign in to follow this  
Triv

Its fucked.

The server wont stop skipping and lagging and a whole lot of other stuff is now different thanks to the new coder.

The server population is so low now,its ruined the server.

I have no clue why it has choke and lag. It has nothing to do with me.

Also, just because some shit has changed isn't really a bad thing. Server doesn't crash anymore and I am trying to balance a bit of the OP things. I really haven't touched many of the custom races at all actually. It seems that you change one thing on WCS #2 and every retard and numb skull screams bloody murder.

Oh well I was being told by many people that it was the new coder that apparently changed the coding on some things and made the server jumpy. But if its not you,ok then.

Server was just down now as I was taking away all my changes and reverting to the exact point where I took control of the server. Shit still had choke/lag...so therefore it is not something I added. Oh yeah, server was crashing again when I did the revert..go figure. I am honestly just sick and tired of hearing people bitch about my changes instead of saying positive shit like, "Oh hey, the server doesn't crash every two hours anymore."

It was perfect other then the server issues(which were out of your hands) and the respawning class issues. I have no idea whose fault the respawning was.. But I liked the changes.

I think the server should have a reset timer... idk if there is a program you can load onto it but maybe every 6 maps or so the server saves the info, then does a quick restart while holding everyone in a que? Idk but maybe that will fix some of the issues... I honestly just think that too much stress is being put on the box and it is in Washington DC... who puts gaming servers in dc?

If there was too much stress on the box #1 would die too. It's probably some file that has been tinkered with when it shouldn't have been.

EDIT: Not by Polis, of course.

If there was too much stress on the box #1 would die too. It's probably some file that has been tinkered with when it shouldn't have been.

EDIT: Not by Polis, of course.

This is what I have been trying to figure out. It doesn't make sense why just #2 would be experiencing lag/choke. I thought there was a chance it was something I added, which is why I removed everything for a while and went back to the moment right before I started tinkering. Still had the lag/choke. It seems to occur whenever the server climbs over 20 players. The choke will stay at this point, even when the server drops in # of players.

In all honesty you should check more into the few custom races on the server, such as the ones that make you instantly get swapped with another player in a matter of seconds.

1. i hope thats the problem

2. i dont like those races. time element/ghostly changeling

I'd have to say I miss playing... I just can't stand the lag and stuff.. I know Polis is doing a great job but once things are even more stable I can't wait to get back on :)

Shit is fucked, its confirmed.

I cannot play on this server anymore the way it is. We lost almost half our population.

I don't think it has anything to do with blackhole maybe it should be removed just encase.

But regardless ever since the move. The shit has been weak.

Who is our provider?

Did they do a massive downgrade to save money or something?