Sign in to follow this  
Llethander

To those who rolled on Maelstrom

I'd like to get in on this if people can figure out what they want to do. I've raided just about everything released so far on a rogue, hunter, and paly horde side. Wouldn't mind rolling an alli or possibly another horde on a different server as an alt or eventually a new main/transferring a main at some point. Will be following the thread looking to see if it goes anywhere definitive, and making an alt on LS for when i'm bored.

Laughing Skull - Warlock - Uthrael

Prosak, you don't have to if you don't want to. It's completely up to you.

Me and llethander rolled horde characters on laughing skull add him and me

Laughing Skull - Paladin - Hattrid

Well, we haven't quit yet, so...

and I think Penthercy already started (one of) the guilds on Laughing Skull, but whatever we'll decide, I'll follow. Keep voting. :)

Jesus christ why would you guys wanna roll on Maelstrom? I played on there for about 2 years after the server first opened. It fucking sucks now still don't get why people still like to play there tbh.

Requires a QFT.

I used to play on it, then I stopped for a looong while. After going back I realized very quickly that the server has pretty much died.

heh I have made a DK on male for running noob toons thu things.... Pren needs to get on and Promote Lleth's and my toons so we can do stuff like Ginvites and what not. We also need a tabard pren and if you dun wanna pay for it I would be more then willing to tho I owuld want to design it if I did :P

Yeah, at the moment we are just gettin people in the guild, and leveling up, we will solve the guild positions, ranks and what not once we are closer and definite. Ill make a the tabard for you tonight :P color /design suggestions?

Well personaly I like Black and Red tabards tho Blue and Black are teh colors for the old UV logo so we should use those I think. As far as teh Design thats up to a vote I guess turthfully I do not care. Out line should either be bones or just the normal lines >.>