Sign in to follow this  
RAGEQUILT

Far out request, but whatevas

Guest Horny©at

How super strict are we talking?

Raqequit,Recruitment officers would have double the work in their hands.There would be about 80 apps just for this alone.I'm guessing you mean sG members only.

How super strict are we talking?

Raqequit,Recruitment officers would have double the work in their hands.There would be about 80 apps just for this alone.I'm guessing you mean sG members only.

That is what I mean! You know me best horney.

But you do have a point, wouldn't want to give our friends extra work (not sarcasm)

Guest Horny©at

Raqequit is basically saying if we can have a recruitment process about admin for sG members only.

Guest Horny©at

Instead of buying your admin,you earn it.

If I could choose how clan members receive the privilege of becoming an admin, I would go with 'earning your admin' rather than joining the clan and wait it out for a year and some odd months. I remember a few people that were constantly slapping each other with their powers. They received admin though seniority/purchase. Enough said.

If I could choose how clan members receive the privilege of becoming an admin, I would go with 'earning your admin' rather than joining the clan and wait it out for a year and some odd months. I remember a few people that were constantly slapping each other with their powers. They received admin though seniority/purchase. Enough said.

I used to slap/burn hotsauce all the time. Thing is, that's between admins and they've given permission. As long as they dont ruin the game for other people and slap other people, then whats the harm? I agree with earning but I never got how people could think it's admin abuse when one admin gives permission to another, but they don't fuck around with the other players.

Guest Horny©at

I don't mean like that defiance.Think of a recruitment process for admin.Waiting 2 years to get admin is a ridiculously long amount of time and it doesn't mean you earned your admin rather you been in the clan for a really long period of time.It's sorta like a job interview.

And like your sig says "work for it"

"You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true. You may have to work for it, however."

Richard Bach

If admin means that much to you, just buy it. It's cheap enough where you can't really complain.

If your reason to join the clan was to receive free admin, then you're dumb.

If admin means that much to you, just buy it. It's cheap enough where you can't really complain.

I agree with this. If you are just joining sG to get admin then you're here for the wrong purpose. And if you can't wait it out the year or so to get admin from seniority, then you aren't worth the time and effort either. I think the system set up is fine, but I think that there should be questions and a screening process that people who buy admin have to go through, instead of just giving it out to everyone who wants to give money. I rather not have as much money to work with, and have our community happy with out admins, than to have all the money in the world and half of our admins not be worth a shit. (like it is right now)

Guest Horny©at

Pebbz is a smart man.I know some people who join this clan for the free admin and I know some who don't care if there was even any admin.

I personally joined this community/clan to make friends and have a good time playing CSS and the soon to come servers for many more games.

Terrible Idea. Any asshat with half a brain can tell somebody what they want to hear just to get their way. Loyalty is the way you earn it here, not by sucking up (most of the time) or by pretending to be a goodie two-shoes for 5 minutes in an admin interview.

i would hope that the people put thru this 'strict screening process' would not be able to suck up, and would have to be seriously referred by upper level members of sG

but then again, loyalty doesn't mean you know what ur doing first time in a server

I remember a few people that were constantly slapping each other with their powers. They received admin though seniority/purchase. Enough said.

I used to teleport zombies next to Marcos ALL THE TIME back on ZM. And then he would rage and slap me a bajillion times. :P

As to applying for free admin... no. That's a perk of staying with the clan. While I agree that there may, somewhere, be a fairer method for giving out free admin, our current system works. You're familiar I trust with the saying "If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

Instead of buying your admin,you earn it.

I applaud your efforts, but it’s similar to grade school intramurals:

If you play on the team long enough EVERYONE gets a trophy.

Longevity doesn't equal "you earned it".

In RL people have agendas. Best learn the "Golden Rule of Economics". "The one with the gold, makes the rules".

Unless you want to gain revenue by "pay to play"? I'm all for it, but somehow I don't think that would pass the vote.

We have a system in place already.

Level 3 gets the ultra-basic admin you speak of. (1 server)

Level 4 gets basic admin (1 server)

Level 5 gets Senior Admin (All servers)

actually level 4's and 5's have admin on all servers.

The players will keep you honest. If you enforce the rules, the players will complain. If you break the rules, the players will complain. Either way you're getting reported :D

Sign in to follow this