Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

BioShock Demo

Guest some fag
OF SPAM</span>

And you are 4 shades of GAY.

Kidding, but really, do you have to make things worse like that?

Guest some fag
People are still posting in this? I got bored after a while, meh.

Because you're wrong.

Nintendo wasnt the "bottom" they were second, at worst. Thats second out of eight consoles, not bottom and lets talk about handhelds. This generations Nintendo has out sold the PSP by almost 20 million and now Sony is "bottom of the barrel" really they are, they are in LAST place, unlike the N64 which was in second out of eight

also a side not, the 360's most expensive system still cost less than PS3's cheapest.

back to Nintendo and Sony. Somewhere you said that the only good games came from Nintendo and their subsidary Rare. well EA and Capcom have both made contracts to make Wii exclusive games.

WTF are you serious? It was PS2>Xbox>GC. And I meant the past generations since Sony has entered they have been at the bottom.

Yeah DS sells better but we arent talking about handhelds anyways. The PSP is overpriced and moms wont buy their 5 year olds a PSP, that would be wasting money since all little kids care about are licensed games and Pokemon.

also a side not, the 360's most expensive system still cost less than PS3's cheapest.

I never debated that, way to put in a random comment...

back to Nintendo and Sony. Somewhere you said that the only good games came from Nintendo and their subsidary Rare. well EA and Capcom have both made contracts to make Wii exclusive games.

Yeah I never said that xD. Way to quote things that arent there.

Guest some fag
WTF are you serious? It was PS2>Xbox>GC. And I meant the past generations since Sony has entered they have been at the bottom.

Yeah DS sells better but we arent talking about handhelds anyways. The PSP is overpriced and moms wont buy their 5 year olds a PSP, that would be wasting money since all little kids care about are licensed games and Pokemon.

I never debated that, way to put in a random comment...

Yeah I never said that xD. Way to quote things that arent there.

Thats why its a side note, bud. Its not a point, its just a random fact that he put in there.

You also said that the only good games that were on the N64 were from Nintendo and Rare. I think Weed misunderstood and thought you were talking about Nintendo in general.

Thats why its a side note, bud. Its not a point, its just a random fact that he put in there.

You also said that the only good games that were on the N64 were from Nintendo and Rare. I think Weed misunderstood and thought you were talking about Nintendo in general.

thats right, i read nintendo, but you did say N64, i apologize, i was wrong there. and i did say "side note" meaning off to the side, as in not the main point.

and what were you talking about PS2>Xbox>GC, i didnt mention any of thoses consoles. i was talking about Wii>xbox360>PS3.

thats right, i read nintendo, but you did say N64, i apologize, i was wrong there. and i did say "side note" meaning off to the side, as in not the main point.

and what were you talking about PS2>Xbox>GC, i didnt mention any of thoses consoles. i was talking about Wii>xbox360>PS3.

In terms of sales or what? The Xbox was definitely a better machine than the PS2. More powerful, hard drive included and the S-Controller rocks. Plus, it's online utility was so seamless and set a great benchmark for the 360. I actually liked the GC a lot but the controller was gay unless you get a wavebird which was way over priced. RE4, Eternal Darkness and the Mario Games were good enough to justify the $80 that the system costed after being out a year. I had the larger memory card and never even filled it up so there was no real need for a HD.

Guest some fag
In terms of sales or what? The Xbox was definitely a better machine than the PS2. More powerful, hard drive included and the S-Controller rocks. Plus, it's online utility was so seamless and set a great benchmark for the 360. I actually liked the GC a lot but the controller was gay unless you get a wavebird which was way over priced. RE4, Eternal Darkness and the Mario Games were good enough to justify the $80 that the system costed after being out a year. I had the larger memory card and never even filled it up so there was no real need for a HD.

Don't forget Metroid Prime. ;p As a matter of fact, I'm considering buying a Wii to get the first, second, and the new Metroid Prime. I never quite beat the first, never played the second, and the third- well it looks kick ass. That alone would justify the price.

I must admit though, the GC controller was pretty gay- the thing that got me was that the GC was more powerful than the PS2...

Guest some fag
nah, pretty sure I just got bored.

Liar. :P

Nintendo wasnt the "bottom" they were second, at worst.

Really you weren't talking about the GC? The only possible othe tthing you could be talking about with Sony in it would be with the Dreamcast. So no, you were talking about the GC, or at least you can't get your point across.

Guest some fag
Really you weren't talking about the GC? The only possible othe tthing you could be talking about with Sony in it would be with the Dreamcast. So no, you were talking about the GC, or at least you can't get your point across.

Who the fuck cares? The Wii is selling more than 2 times as many consoles than the PS3, and people are having a Hell of a lot more fun with it. All the PS3 is, is a Blu-ray player with the capability of playing games.

Who the fuck cares? The Wii is selling more than 2 times as many consoles than the PS3, and people are having a Hell of a lot more fun with it. All the PS3 is, is a Blu-ray player with the capability of playing games.

Lol I love how you know I am right so you just say "Oh who cares!! Thats only what ross was talking about!!""Thats not my opinion and I am always right no matter if I look like a dumbass!"

Guest some fag
Lol I love how you know I am right so you just say "Oh who cares!! Thats only what ross was talking about!!""Thats not my opinion and I am always right no matter if I look like a dumbass!"

Lol- I love your stupidity. Really, arguing with the mindless is more of a chore than a pleasure. That being said, I was saying "who cares" because A) its not the main point, B) its already known that PS1 outsold N64, that Sony backstabbed Nintendo, and that Nintendo makes more money for their game consoles than Sony on average, over the last 3 generations.

Oh, and when arguing with you, I don't have to worry about being right, because I know I am, you mindless Sony drone. Oh but wait, I'm just an Xbot thats in love with Nintendo, right?

Lol- I love your stupidity. Really, arguing with the mindless is more of a chore than a pleasure. That being said, I was saying "who cares" because A) its not the main point, B) its already known that PS1 outsold N64, that Sony backstabbed Nintendo, and that Nintendo makes more money for their game consoles than Sony on average, over the last 3 generations.

Oh, and when arguing with you, I don't have to worry about being right, because I know I am, you mindless Sony drone. Oh but wait, I'm just an Xbot thats in love with Nintendo, right?

You are a Xbox fanboy. Most, if not all, things I ahve posted are true. And yes it was the main point for ross in that post of his. Lolz Nintendo backstabbed Sony dumbfuck.

Guest some fag
You are a Xbox fanboy. Most, if not all, things I ahve posted are true. And yes it was the main point for ross in that post of his. Lolz Nintendo backstabbed Sony dumbfuck.

Must I spell this out for you? How can I be an Xbox fanboy if I love Nintendo? Am I an Xtendo fanbot? What?

Most if not all things you have posted are FALSE. WRONG. NOT TRUE, AND MOST OF ALL... Stupid.

I'll spell this out for you, my simple friend- Sony offers to make a floppy drive for Nintendo's game console, the NES. Nintendo refuses, but keeps them around for their next project- the SNES. They PAY Sony to create a CD drive for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. They allow Sony to license all games produced for said drive. Nearing completion and sale of said drive, Sony, whom was paid by Nintendo to make the drive, broke the contract by trying to sell the technology they were paid to produce for Nintendo. That is the backstabbing bit. Nintendo went to another company that gave them MORE control over what happened with THEIR product and THEIR money. Sony did all, if any backstabbing. Don't like it? GET OVER IT. STOP TRYING TO ARGUE AGAINST FACTS.

Must I spell this out for you? How can I be an Xbox fanboy if I love Nintendo? Am I an Xtendo fanbot? What?

Most if not all things you have posted are FALSE. WRONG. NOT TRUE, AND MOST OF ALL... Stupid.

I'll spell this out for you, my simple friend- Sony offers to make a floppy drive for Nintendo's game console, the NES. Nintendo refuses, but keeps them around for their next project- the SNES. They PAY Sony to create a CD drive for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. They allow Sony to license all games produced for said drive. Nearing completion and sale of said drive, Sony, whom was paid by Nintendo to make the drive, broke the contract by trying to sell the technology they were paid to produce for Nintendo. That is the backstabbing bit. Nintendo went to another company that gave them MORE control over what happened with THEIR product and THEIR money. Sony did all, if any backstabbing. Don't like it? GET OVER IT. STOP TRYING TO ARGUE AGAINST FACTS.

Ok fucktard.

Guest some fag
Ok fucktard.

Good we're at an agreement. You're wrong, I'm right. Stop posting.

Longest topic on the forums ever.

Congratulations.

Too bad it was utter CRAP.

this has been a legitimate debate/ argument, with minimal flames. this isn't crap.

Well ross your posts werent flames but the minute Zeus' console was insulted he started flaming everyone who thought against him so I retailiated as well.

And no Zeus YOU are wrong, I just said that so you will shut up.