Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

BioShock Demo

Guest some fag

Seriously, this game is going to kick ass... The demo was released hours ago after a special trailer on Spike TV...

I got the demo, and was blown away- amazing graphics, perfect water effects, smooth frame rate, no jaggies, and innovation out the wazoo.

If you have a 360, fucking download it NOW! I COMMAND you!

The soon to be greatest game ever's new trailer...

Oh, and those graphics are pretty much gameplay graphics as well... Not much of a difference. The UE3 engine really is a revolutionary engine... Oh yeah, did I mention this is a 360 exclusive?

EDIT: Another good video to look at...

Guest some fag

Yeah no its gonna' be on PC, but you're gonna' have to have at least an 8800 series card to get this to run on high, or maybe 2 79--s in SLi.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cloud¤A-Bot @ Aug 13 2007, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is bull shit...I own an xbox 360 but I don't have xbox live sad.gif

Dude, if you hook your Xbox up to your router, you can get Xbox LIVE Silver... Its not Gold and you can't play online, but you can download all the shit you want from Marketplace.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 13 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Dude, if you hook your Xbox up to your router, you can get Xbox LIVE Silver... Its not Gold and you can't play online, but you can download all the shit you want from Marketplace.

O, I read that it releases to the gold members 1st then to the silver ones after like 2 weeks. It's out for silver?

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cloud¤A-Bot @ Aug 13 2007, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

O, I read that it releases to the gold members 1st then to the silver ones after like 2 weeks. It's out for silver?

If its out on Marketplace, its out for everyone.

I think they did something like that for the Halo 3 beta, but there wouldn't be any reason to download the Halo 3 beta if you weren't a Gold member, anyway...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 13 2007, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah no its gonna' be on PC, but you're gonna' have to have at least an 8800 series card to get this to run on high, or maybe 2 79--s in SLi.

I don't know about that because I had a really dated graphics card after I got HL2 and my friends said at best I could get it to run on medium but I ended up being able to run it on high. Then I was also able to play Oblivion after that came out on the same pc with the same graphics card on high.

I'd like to get another gig of ram though since it's recommended to have 2 gigs of ram for the pc.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fps_bob @ Aug 13 2007, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Zues, I now love you <3

You and me both will own at this game.

I just can't wait till this game is out.

Sorry, but its a single player only game... But a long ass single player from what I've heard.

Oh, and I love you, too... Wait. You *now* love me!? YOU FUCKING WHORE, YOU LIED TO ME!

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nero @ Aug 13 2007, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I don't know about that because I had a really dated graphics card after I got HL2 and my friends said at best I could get it to run on medium but I ended up being able to run it on high. Then I was also able to play Oblivion after that came out on the same pc with the same graphics card on high.

I'd like to get another gig of ram though since it's recommended to have 2 gigs of ram for the pc.

What card do you have?

The minimum settings are pretty low, but in order to get this thing to run on high, I'm sure its gonna' take quite a bit to have a great framerate like you do on the 360 version. If you have the 360, there is no reason no to get it for that.

Guest some fag

Tyler, keep your immaturity out of this.

Everyone knows Halo 3 will be the exact same thing as Halo 2 with no real draw to the game. The multiplayer will be mediocre with tons of whiny little fanboys talking trash and acting "gangsta."

Halo 3 will be a big let down, just as Halo 2 was. It is an all consuming cloud of hype and fanboys, and the gameplay will, as said earlier, be the same thing. There are a few new bits... Forge and replays. Those don't change the gameplay, and the worst bit of it is, Forge cannot even create maps, change terrain, or anything. It just allows you to change spawn points and insert shit like shields, weapons, and fuel cores.

Again, Halo 3 will be a steaming pile of shit compared to Gears of War, BioShock, UT3, Mass Effect, and GTA IV.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 13 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Tyler, keep your immaturity out of this.

Everyone knows Halo 3 will be the exact same thing as Halo 2 with no real draw to the game. The multiplayer will be mediocre with tons of whiny little fanboys talking trash and acting "gangsta."

Halo 3 will be a big let down, just as Halo 2 was. It is an all consuming cloud of hype and fanboys, and the gameplay will, as said earlier, be the same thing. There are a few new bits... Forge and replays. Those don't change the gameplay, and the worst bit of it is, Forge cannot even create maps, change terrain, or anything. It just allows you to change spawn points and insert shit like shields, weapons, and fuel cores.

Again, Halo 3 will be a steaming pile of shit compared to Gears of War, BioShock, UT3, Mass Effect, and GTA IV.

That’s a little rough, I totally hated Halo 2, my biggest letdown of last gen ( I sold the game 1 month after release i hated it so much), but I was pleasantly surprised with Halo 3 beta.

Back on topic, I hate MS at this moment as my 360 got the joyous RROD a couple weeks ago so i cant DL the demo. Lucily its being shipped back now and is due in Friday, just in time for the full game.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Emerald_Flame @ Aug 14 2007, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That’s a little rough, I totally hated Halo 2, my biggest letdown of last gen ( I sold the game 1 month after release i hated it so much), but I was pleasantly surprised with Halo 3 beta.

Back on topic, I hate MS at this moment as my 360 got the joyous RROD a couple weeks ago so i cant DL the demo. Lucily its being shipped back now and is due in Friday, just in time for the full game.

If it was an over heating issue (a majority of the RROD failures), then that is your fault, just to let you know. Xboxes don't just randomly overheat...

I'm on vent with Phoenix2 and he thinks that by Zeus liking this game proves that even the smartest of people in the world can be stupid.

Whatever...

(This isn't a flame, I did this under duress, P2 told me to say this)

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eaglewonj @ Aug 14 2007, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'm on vent with Phoenix2 and he thinks that by Zeus liking this game proves that even the smartest of people in the world can be stupid.

Whatever...

(This isn't a flame, I did this under duress, P2 told me to say this)

And what the Hell does that mean? BioShock is a revolutionary game. Its gotten several 10/10 ratings and nothing below a 9.4.

Guest Secure

This game looks absolutely horrible, it looks too fucking distracting for some bullshit, way too unrealistic. This is a waste of money, DO NOT BUY IT! I'M WARNING YOU!