Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

BioShock Demo

Guest some fag
Blu-ray is gaining more and more steam, and it's really leaving HD-DVD in the dust, each day Blu-ray grows more popular then HD-DVD, they don't tell you how popular Blu-ray really is in the news, they want to make it look like HD-DVD still has a chance, but people like me know HD-DVD is finished, and it's about time Sony succeeded with a format of their own.

Saying HD-DVD is finished is just retarded. Cheaper to produce, same quality, cheaper players- same quality. I can't wait to read what you have to say months down the line when Blu-ray is failing.

Run for it's money means its close, but not quite there. Even if the PS3 did get the upper hand on graphics, it still has no games (and there technically is no way it can) and definitely no system sellers at that.

Oh, so now when someone from MS, a very important person I might add, says ps3 will give it a run for its money, you attack it's game's.

MGS4 is a system seller to a lot of people, so are the FF series, Rockstar, the creators of GTA are making an exclusive AAA franchise for ps3.

You make it seem as if the ps3 will never have any games, but in reality those companies who make those games are probably closer friends to sony, because sony has been the leader in consoles for a long time.

Saying HD-DVD is finished is just retarded. Cheaper to produce, same quality, cheaper players- same quality. I can't wait to read what you have to say months down the line when Blu-ray is failing.

Saying that Blu-ray will be failing a few months down the line is retarded, honestly, do you know how to think? Same quality? Wow, yeah sure it's the same quality to people like you and the average consumer, but not to me, who has an eye for these things, i see that Blu-ray is better quality, man, like i said earlier, Wishful thinking gets the better of me sometimes, but it seems like it got the better of you this time, face it, HD-DVD failed, it doesn't matter how cheap it is to produce, it failed. IT FAILED.

How about you go away- no one invited you here, and no one wants your mindless fanboyism. PS3 is going to have some good games- don't have a problem with that (oh yeah, the first "AAA" game for the PS3, Lair, got rated really low. I find that ironic), the thing is, none of those games justify the high cost of the system. Maybe when/if Sony drops it to $400, it might be worth it, but then again, why buy a console for the same price with an inferior selection of games and exclusives?

Lulz, 2 triple A's came out and and one very close to it. IF you have actually played the game, you would realize the controls aren't that bad. Also, the reviewers based their reviews on the old PS3 update, Factor 5 thought version 1.93 would be released by the time Lair came out and it wasn't. ( 1.93 gives increased reaction time for the Sixaxis).

Heavenly Sword is amazing..

Wasrhawk is like BF2 in third person, instant win.

Guest some fag
Oh, so now when someone from MS, a very important person I might add, says ps3 will give it a run for its money, you attack it's game's.

MGS4 is a system seller to a lot of people, so are the FF series, Rockstar, the creators of GTA are making an exclusive AAA franchise for ps3.

You make it seem as if the ps3 will never have any games, but in reality those companies who make those games are probably closer friends to sony, because sony has been the leader in consoles for a long time.

Are you retarded? Thats been an issue the entire time. Sony has never been a leader EXCEPT for the PS2, and that was the the RPG crowd. Its always been Nintendo, and now its MS with the 360.

MGS4 is a system seller for mostly all the people who have already bought the console because they knew it would be released eventually. FF series? Ok, you got that, but again- RPG crowd, and that crowd is dying down. I know what that franchise is, and that is L.A. Noire, and until I hear more about it, I can't say anything about it, but if its anything like GTA, it won't be a system seller for the PS3 either.

The PS3's upcoming games list is pretty pathetic compared to the games the Wii and the 360 are getting. Who cares if they are closer to Sony? They are making most games mostly for the 360.

Guest some fag
Saying that Blu-ray will be failing a few months down the line is retarded, honestly, do you know how to think? Same quality? Wow, yeah sure it's the same quality to people like you and the average consumer, but not to me, who has an eye for these things, i see that Blu-ray is better quality, man, like i said earlier, Wishful thinking gets the better of me sometimes, but it seems like it got the better of you this time, face it, HD-DVD failed, it doesn't matter how cheap it is to produce, it failed. IT FAILED.

Ok, let me rephrase that- Blu-ray has a chance- a strong one, but I'm willing to bet it will fail with Sony's track record.

Hey bub, there is absolutely NO difference in quality other than ***MAYBE*** sound because of the larger disc space (though thats not an issue- 51GB HD-DVDs are out). They use the SAME codecs and the SAME violet laser.

I can tell the difference in quality in damn near everything, and thats how I know that there is no difference in picture quality- oh, and just to let you know, it doesn't make any difference in games since thats all rendered on the console itself (I hate that stupid myths. Its one of those things you hear someone saying, and you wanna' punch them in the face for being so ignorant).

HD-DVD has NOT failed. Failed is what UMD, BetaMAX, LaserDisc, and ATRAC did (all Sony formats, by the way). HD-DVD is still in the running, and picking up steam.

You just wait and see.

You're the retard, L.A. noire is NOT the franchise they are talking about, they haven't even released any info on it yet, except for the fact its ps3 exclusive.

I've heard it over and over again that L.A. noire is not the exclusive franchise rockstar games is making for the ps3.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6175813.html

Read the third paragraph, smart ass.

Sony has never been a leader EXCEPT for the PS2, and that was the the RPG crowd. Its always been Nintendo, and now its MS with the 360.

I think thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard..

Ps2 took a SHIT on the gamecube when it came to popularity and units sold, oh wait, and GAMES, fuck mario, fuck him in his Italian ass.

PS2: units sold, 60 million, "most units sold on any single console"

Gamecube: units sold, 21 million

Xbox: units sold, 9 million

Guest some fag
Lulz, 2 triple A's came out and and one very close to it. IF you have actually played the game, you would realize the controls aren't that bad. Also, the reviewers based their reviews on the old PS3 update, Factor 5 thought version 1.93 would be released by the time Lair came out and it wasn't. ( 1.93 gives increased reaction time for the Sixaxis).

Heavenly Sword is amazing..

Wasrhawk is like BF2 in third person, instant win.

I'll agree with the reviewers on this one because the reviews are still coming, and if the game was released with an update, and its still getting horrid reviews on them, then thats no excuse. Its also not just the controls that are getting it ranked low... Take a look. Just look at the ratings for sound and graphics. They look like shit, just like Two Worlds- and I'm sure the game itself is just as disappointing.

Look at this, as well...

Sounds to me like Lair is utter shit- just like my friend said it was (he has a PS3, and was really hyped up for this game).

Heavenly Sword? Oh... That was rated an 8 average... Thats not "AAA" material- whats going on here, Sony? I find that the only "AAA" game out right now for the PS3 (Lair was supposed to be one, and sorry, but Heavenly Sword wasn't expected to be a system seller) is Warhawk- the only game that could actually push a few consoles thats out right now.

Guest some fag
You're the retard, L.A. noire is NOT the franchise they are talking about, they haven't even released any info on it yet, except for the fact its ps3 exclusive.

I've heard it over and over again that L.A. noire is not the exclusive franchise rockstar games is making for the ps3.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6175813.html

Read the third paragraph, smart ass.

L.A. Noire IS the franchise that Rockstar is working on that is EXCLUSIVE (at the moment) to the PS3.

I'm starting to think you really are retarded.

Guest some fag
I think thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard..

Ps2 took a SHIT on the gamecube when it came to popularity and units sold, oh wait, and GAMES, fuck mario, fuck him in his Italian ass.

PS2: units sold, 60 million, "most units sold on any single console"

Gamecube: units sold, 21 million

Xbox: units sold, 9 million

Aaaaaaaand, BAM! Its confirmed, you are legally retarded. I said Sony has never been a leader EXCEPT for the PS2 which lead last generation. You are a total tard.

Mario owns everything thats ever been sold. Super Mario World has sold 60+ million copies world wide. Thats more than any other game ever made.

Guest some fag
Lol now that, is blatant retarded fanboyism.

Lol just like everything you post.

HD-DVD wasn't made by MS and other companies are still pushing it along- along with one of the worlds biggest movie studios- Paramount. Exclusively HD-DVD now, and rest assured that other companies will follow suit.

You don't really see the bigger picture, do you?

Anyway, I'm done with you idiots for now. Got stuff to do, people to meet. I'll respond to your retarded posts later guys.

Yeaah.. I'm about as retarded as you are straight, but lets look at it this way, I never said sony has always been the leader, I said "sony has been a leader for a looong time", I don't know if you don't get what i'm saying, but sony has been the leader since the ps2 release "2000," 7 years ago.

BTW, the wii is the current winner of console wars as of a week ago.

Do your insults always consist of "fanboy, retard," oh wait I ran out of words in your vocabulary.

Anyway, I'm done with you idiots for now. Got stuff to do, people to meet. I'll respond to your retarded posts later guys.

You don't have to lie to us zeus, we know you don't have friends, not with the way you act.

Heavenly Sword? Oh... That was rated an 8 average... Thats not "AAA" material- whats going on here, Sony? I find that the only "AAA" game out right now for the PS3 (Lair was supposed to be one, and sorry, but Heavenly Sword wasn't expected to be a system seller) is Warhawk- the only game that could actually push a few consoles thats out right now.

Heavenly Sword is amazing, one of the best games i have ever played, the reason it got that rating, my friend, is because it was too short, you should know that, by the way, Xbox360 doesn't have any games even close to Heavenly Sword, and no, Ace combat gears of war, and whatever else 360 fucking has, AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON HEAVENLY SWORD.

HD-DVD wasn't made by MS and other companies are still pushing it along- along with one of the worlds biggest movie studios- Paramount. Exclusively HD-DVD now, and rest assured that other companies will follow suit.

Lololololol. Blu ray still has more studios backing it AND any movie by Spielberg goes to Blu-ray, so Paramount isn't completely HD DVD exclusive.

Also, L.A Noire is not. In a recent GI mag it clearly says that Sony is working on a an exclusive deal and the game IS NOT Noire.

And HS is supposed to be a triple AAA title, hence all the praise at every game event its been in just about.

And I am probably wrong, but didn't the PS beat the N64?

Guest some fag
You don't have to lie to us zeus, we know you don't have friends, not with the way you act.

Yeah, suuuuure I don't. I don't have friends because I act mature? You would think it would be the other way around, bub.

You're just jealous.

Guest some fag
Yeaah.. I'm about as retarded as you are straight, but lets look at it this way, I never said sony has always been the leader, I said "sony has been a leader for a looong time", I don't know if you don't get what i'm saying, but sony has been the leader since the ps2 release "2000," 7 years ago.

BTW, the wii is the current winner of console wars as of a week ago.

Do your insults always consist of "fanboy, retard," oh wait I ran out of words in your vocabulary.

Oh, so quick to try and judge my sexuality based on my views and opinions based on the way you are acting- because they definitely determine or give evidence to homo or heterosexuality, right? I've had sex many-a-time with girls that you wouldn't even be able to talk to. Try to make realistic assumptions or at least use insults that make sense based on your interactions with me, k?

You can't even fathom the amount of words in my vocabulary. Are all your posts this inane?

Sony was the leader of last gen. If you are the leader of a generation, you aren't a leader for so many years, because its a definite. All or nothing type of situation. PS2 was the leader of last generation followed by the Xbox and then the Wii.

I also made a mistake- the PS1 did outsell the Nintendo 64, but didn't have as many well known games or the same amount of power. The fact of the matter is, however, is the fact that the PS1 was cheaper and was really the first CD/disc based console on the market (Sega CD was just an add on), so that meant cheaper games since a silicon disc is easier to make and write data onto than it is to make a chipset and write info on.

Also, the Wii has been in a lead of sales for a while. Between the 360 and the PS3, the 360 is the leader, and as far as games and online play is concerned- 360 is the leader.

All around, the 360 is the leader of this generation.

Guest some fag
Heavenly Sword is amazing, one of the best games i have ever played, the reason it got that rating, my friend, is because it was too short, you should know that, by the way, Xbox360 doesn't have any games even close to Heavenly Sword, and no, Ace combat gears of war, and whatever else 360 fucking has, AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON HEAVENLY SWORD.

Really?

Heavenly Sword 80%

360 games that are rated BETTER, and more revered.

BioShock 96%

Forza Motorsport 2 92%

Gears of War 94%

Dead Rising 85%

PGR 3 88%

Viva Pinata 84%

Hell, even Perfect Dark Zero was rated better at 81%.

If nothing touches Heavenly sword, why was even Warhawk rated higher?

Gee, you would think that if a no other game reached the quality or play of Heavenly, that it would be rated higher, no matter the set backs.

Oh, and I don't see PS3 sales soaring because of that game- I don't even see the PS3 sales reaching the sales of the 360. Speaking of selling 2 to 1, look at the sales between the PS3 and the 360.

Guest some fag
Lololololol. Blu ray still has more studios backing it AND any movie by Spielberg goes to Blu-ray, so Paramount isn't completely HD DVD exclusive.

Also, L.A Noire is not. In a recent GI mag it clearly says that Sony is working on a an exclusive deal and the game IS NOT Noire.

And HS is supposed to be a triple AAA title, hence all the praise at every game event its been in just about.

And I am probably wrong, but didn't the PS beat the N64?

You are right, the PS did outsell the N64.

Really? So PS3 has TWO exclusives from Rockstar now?

If Paramount is HD-DVD exclusive, that means all movies made go HD-DVD. Speilberg doesn't have a choice what format the movie is printed to.

All the heavy praise? Really? I never even heard about it until like- yesterday. Not because I don't look at games and read the game magazines, but because no one really talked about it.

Guest some fag
You didn't read my post, it was too short, do you know what that does to a game, it gives it a low rating. Heavenly Sword is just too damn short.

BioShock is short as Hell yet it is rated at 96%. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it were shorter than Heavenly Sword.