Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

BioShock Demo

Who the fuck wants to have their system shit out in the first month? CoD3 is the worst in the series, thats their sorry gift?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Sep 9 2007, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Mickit, just shut up- I've argued with children who know more on this topic than you do.

What topic?

Haven't argued about ps3 vs 360 like 2 pages ago, know more than you about the development of a game and its development stages, what topic are you talking about?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 10 2007, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol my friend is on his 7th 360. He takes care of it perfectly and sometimes doesn't even play it that often. He has both a Wii and PS3 as well and neither of them have defected.

im only on the second one, and i treat it like shit and play all the time. it works flawlessly. so, dont make assumptions based one one person, because my frined hasnt had a RRoD at all, and he was second launch.

Actually I am going to make assumptions since MS even extended the warrantry, which is proof there is a problem, not to mention many have reported failures and there have been reports of a 33% defection rate. Even a 20% defection rate is horrible.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 10 2007, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Actually I am going to make assumptions since MS even extended the warrantry, which is proof there is a problem, not to mention many have reported failures and there have been reports of a 33% defection rate. Even a 20% defection rate is horrible.

you know what they say about assumptions...they make an ass out of you and Umptions

what ev, the 360 is somewhere between 15-20% failure rate, which is the worst of any console.. EVER, when the average was 3-5% for last gen consoles, wii and ps3 shatter that with having failure rates recorded at 1% or lower.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

what ev, the 360 is somewhere between 15-20% failure rate, which is the worst of any console.. EVER, when the average was 3-5% for last gen consoles, wii and ps3 shatter that with having failure rates recorded at 1% or lower.

Yeah, the PS3 is a much better quality system. Don't even try to argue that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SwitchBlade @ Sep 11 2007, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, the PS3 is a much better quality system. Don't even try to argue that.

People are always like "blah blah blah 360=great quality hardware, blah," then why the fuck does it fall apart like a piece of shit toy made in china.

This is about Bioshock, not the new gen consoles... But, I may as well add my thoughts, PC for life, stomps out any other console.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kelso @ Sep 11 2007, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

This is about Bioshock, not the new gen consoles... But, I may as well add my thoughts, PC for life, stomps out any other console.

last time i checked the PC isnt a console. now im not a sony fanboy or a MS fanboy. i actually dislaike everything they stand for. but, the 360 has sold more systems than the ps3, blu-ray is a piece of shit. and if the Wii played dvds it would be the best console ever. nintendo was the only one smart enought to say "hey, lets make something for the fans, not just big strong systems and pretty graphics."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Sep 12 2007, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I'd wait until the ps3 is as old as the 360 was when the ps3 came out to compare units sold.

Agreed. And Also The PS3 is more $ than the Shitty 360 ... Dont worry, 360 will soon see the power of PS3 in a few months ... If you can remember 360 owners ... If you bought it when it first came out ... It also had shit game to play and look at it now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w33D.RoSs @ Sep 11 2007, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

. but, the 360 has sold more systems than the ps3, blu-ray is a piece of shit.

LOL! 360 also came put first so idiots who just wanted to "get into the next gen era first" bought it. Not to mention if Blu-ray is shit, why is Blockbuster only renting our blu ray not HD-DVD and its beating HD-DVD by around 2:1 in sales? Lawl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Projectmayhem9 @ Sep 12 2007, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL! 360 also came put first so idiots who just wanted to "get into the next gen era first" bought it. Not to mention if Blu-ray is shit, why is Blockbuster only renting our blu ray not HD-DVD and its beating HD-DVD by around 2:1 in sales? Lawl.

Not to mention 6 out of 8 of the major movie studios also support Blu-ray.

Blu-ray is gaining more and more steam, and it's really leaving HD-DVD in the dust, each day Blu-ray grows more popular then HD-DVD, they don't tell you how popular Blu-ray really is in the news, they want to make it look like HD-DVD still has a chance, but people like me know HD-DVD is finished, and it's about time Sony succeeded with a format of their own.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Sep 15 2007, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

?

that was my 360 post and this has turned into a xbox ps3 war. i was basically bored and had nothing to post anywhere else. so i thought it was kinda funny.....guess not.

Guest Silent Assassin

Bioshock sucks, 1 player games ftl!!! :P

Guest some fag
Here you go zeus, Mr. neil thompson himself says ps3 gives 360 run for its money graphically.

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/ne...icle1553699.ece

Run for it's money means its close, but not quite there. Even if the PS3 did get the upper hand on graphics, it still has no games (and there technically is no way it can) and definitely no system sellers at that.

Guest some fag
Thats cause you don't know any of the PS3 games cause you are to lazy to find out. So go waya, kthbai.

How about you go away- no one invited you here, and no one wants your mindless fanboyism. PS3 is going to have some good games- don't have a problem with that (oh yeah, the first "AAA" game for the PS3, Lair, got rated really low. I find that ironic), the thing is, none of those games justify the high cost of the system. Maybe when/if Sony drops it to $400, it might be worth it, but then again, why buy a console for the same price with an inferior selection of games and exclusives?

Guest some fag
I'd wait until the ps3 is as old as the 360 was when the ps3 came out to compare units sold.

Really now? Why should we do that? In comparison, the Xbox has sold more in a shorter amount of time than the PS3, and the PS3 sales are already trickling down to a total halt. Sorry, bub, but there is no reason to wait.

Guest some fag

You just keep tooting your horn- we'll see who is the real winner in the end. ;)