Sign in to follow this  
Guest some fag

BioShock Demo

Ok enough with the console shit, this is about Bioshock not which console is better in peoples eyes.

I believe 6 more days until it comes out even though the 360 version has been leaked for all the modded 360 users lol

Again enough with this console shit you don't like their opinion keep it to yourself so there won't be some bitch fest going on causing the thread to get locked.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nero @ Aug 15 2007, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ok enough with the console shit, this is about Bioshock not which console is better in peoples eyes.

I believe 6 more days until it comes out even though the 360 version has been leaked for all the modded 360 users lol

Again enough with this console shit you don't like their opinion keep it to yourself so there won't be some bitch fest going on causing the thread to get locked.

Good plan... But what do you mean "the 360 version has been leaded for the modded 360 users?" This is news to me...

this game is exactly like doom3. cool weapons, good story. The only thing I have with this gmae is that the story line might drag on forever thus cauing uber bordom. I don't know but the demo made it like you were just going around different places pwning people.

And why the fuk are people underwater and how the hell does this so called "jack" not know about it and is wanting to help that guy? At first I thought it was some city that only a majority of people knew about and the setting seems to be in a modern day setting rather than modern and fiction since the aiplane was crapy looking compared to the robots in the water. Odd

MADDEN 08 IS THE EXACT SAME SHIT AS 07. DON'T GET IT. THE FRANCHISE MODE IS STILL CRAP AND THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED IT TO BE LIKE THE OLD GENERATION FRANCHISE MODE AND THEY STUCK WITH THE GAY KIND. FUKK MADDDEN!!!!!!!!!

Thats why i've been hearing stuff about warhawk on g4tv, and didn't even know they were making a 6th ace combat game, G4 is a microsoft owned company too, meh whatever can't argue with you, you're like my brother..

And toy'sRus started selling bioshock a couple days ago without knowing the release date.

bio shock is comming 2 steam for pc augest 21 yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on steam? sweet!

i saw bioshock at toys r us today, for 360 that is. someone bought it. i thought it didnt come out until later...did toys r us get it early?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 16 2007, 04:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Good plan... But what do you mean "the 360 version has been leaded for the modded 360 users?" This is news to me...

I'm not 100% sure but my friend who has been keeping up with this from every update about the game told me that the game was leaked onto the internets in torrent format for the 360 version.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lesbian Dad @ Aug 16 2007, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

on steam? sweet!

i saw bioshock at toys r us today, for 360 that is. someone bought it. i thought it didnt come out until later...did toys r us get it early?

They broke the sell date they were supposed to like some companies did with the Harry Potter book and I expect Mr. Lawsuit to be heading their way soon enough.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sparten112 @ Aug 16 2007, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

this game is exactly like doom3. cool weapons, good story. The only thing I have with this gmae is that the story line might drag on forever thus cauing uber bordom. I don't know but the demo made it like you were just going around different places pwning people.

And why the fuk are people underwater and how the hell does this so called "jack" not know about it and is wanting to help that guy? At first I thought it was some city that only a majority of people knew about and the setting seems to be in a modern day setting rather than modern and fiction since the aiplane was crapy looking compared to the robots in the water. Odd

MADDEN 08 IS THE EXACT SAME SHIT AS 07. DON'T GET IT. THE FRANCHISE MODE IS STILL CRAP AND THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED IT TO BE LIKE THE OLD GENERATION FRANCHISE MODE AND THEY STUCK WITH THE GAY KIND. FUKK MADDDEN!!!!!!!!!

This game is nothing like Doom 3, bub.

I agree with you on Madden though.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Aug 16 2007, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Thats why i've been hearing stuff about warhawk on g4tv, and didn't even know they were making a 6th ace combat game, G4 is a microsoft owned company too, meh whatever can't argue with you, you're like my brother..

And toy'sRus started selling bioshock a couple days ago without knowing the release date.

What are you talking about? G4 isn't owned by Microsoft, to the best of my knowledge, and whenever I watch it, they bash the 360 almost all the time- more so than the PS3.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 17 2007, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

What are you talking about? G4 isn't owned by Microsoft, to the best of my knowledge, and whenever I watch it, they bash the 360 almost all the time- more so than the PS3.

I bash both systems all the times. Hell I still even take cracks at the Ps1. I just haven't figured good jokes for the wii other than it's name...hehe wii >.>

I asked my friend

Me: What console is best suited for getting food when the worlds power stops working?

Friend: What? Is this going to be another 360 joke?

Me: Ps3. Get a stick prop it up put bait under it when a small animal comes for the bait the Ps3 falls on it and crushes it.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nero @ Aug 17 2007, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I bash both systems all the times. Hell I still even take cracks at the Ps1. I just haven't figured good jokes for the wii other than it's name...hehe wii >.>

I asked my friend

Me: What console is best suited for getting food when the worlds power stops working?

Friend: What? Is this going to be another 360 joke?

Me: Ps3. Get a stick prop it up put bait under it when a small animal comes for the bait the Ps3 falls on it and crushes it.

Lol. You could also use it to cook the animals you kill... George Foreman grill... Lean mean fat grillin' machine.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Aug 17 2007, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Aw well, atleast the ps3 won't break within the first week of owning one. http://youtube.com/watch?v=FDFkefAQV74

Yeah, takes me to a video that has been removed due to copyright infringement of G4 Media Inc.

Either way, I'm not saying there aren't faulty boxes. Its roughly 5-10 percent that are actually defective (still high, I know), and the rest is mainly overheating. If people took care of it, that bloated "failure rate" would be much lower.

PS3 won't break within the first week of owning one? Who cares, you don't have any games to play, downloads are really slow- along with load times, the controller sucks for first person shooters, and GT5 and GTHD are just the same old thing. Not to mention all the ports are better on the 360 version (obviously). Add in the fact that we have a kick ass holiday lineup, and most people don't give a shit about any failure rates- especially when 66% are not having any issues whatsoever.

One last thing- BioShock (like Prey) isn't going to PS3.

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/p...d_Warranty.html

Are you serious? the playstation control has been the best control since ps1 came out, the xbox control is huge and clunky.

5-10%, lmao, try 25-30%

that ps3 has no games is getting old, when the ps3 is as old as the xbox it will have just as good of a selection or better, can't believe people still use that stupid excuse, what the fuck do you expect from a new console..

oh ya, my computer can support bioshock better than any xbox can, with wasd+mouse.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Aug 17 2007, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/p...d_Warranty.html

Are you serious? the playstation control has been the best control since ps1 came out, the xbox control is huge and clunky.

5-10%, lmao, try 25-30%

that ps3 has no games is getting old, when the ps3 is as old as the xbox it will have just as good of a selection or better, can't believe people still use that stupid excuse, what the fuck do you expect from a new console..

oh ya, my computer can support bioshock better than any xbox can, with wasd+mouse.

Yeah, I just saw that, and that adds to the proof of them bashing the Xbox for all its worth.

The PlayStation controller sucks ass. Worst design ever- its so awkward to hold and the thumbsticks are horribly placed and SixAxis is a joke.

25-30% because of faulty hardware? No, overheating takes up a MAJORITY. Majority means more than half, so at most its 14%.

Its not my fault that the PS3 is lacking games. The 360 didn't have this problem- while they didn't have the most games, they had a few titles to tide you over for a month or two for more titles to come out. The PS3 hasn't even done that. Resistance and Motorstorm are the two games that they have out right now that are any good, and they are VERY short and the replay value is low. If they were to release new games within a month or so of those 2 game's release dates, then that would be a different story.

Your computer? Who cares? As far as consoles go, the 360 is currently curb stomping PS3. PCs are a whole 'nother animal. Besides, what setup do you have?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE («Z£µ§.:GØû @ Aug 17 2007, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Your computer? Who cares? As far as consoles go, the 360 is currently curb stomping PS3. PCs are a whole 'nother animal. Besides, what setup do you have?

lol, get a load of this, if this thing keeps going on microsoft is in a hole, http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/6785...D.html#comments

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Aug 17 2007, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lol, get a load of this, if this thing keeps going on microsoft is in a hole, http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/6785...D.html#comments

MS surely isn't doing as bad as Sony, selling every PS3 at a loss of at least 200 bucks.

I also don't see how that link has anything to do with the situation at hand. Sony owns Blu-ray, so they put it in their console. MS used HD-DVD as an add on as not to jack up the price when it didn't need to be (DVD9 is perfectly fine), and because its cheaper than Blu-ray tech and the fact that Blu-ray tech is owned by the competition.

And whats with your avatar? Are you so insecure about your purchase that you need to advertise a flaw from the 360? I would assume so, as there would be no other reason to do it.

EDIT: To stay on topic, here is a new video review of BioShock from IGN.

Yes, -cry- i'm insecure about a console boo hoo, sounds like you're getting pissy about a joke.

Less storage on a disc means less content zeus, xbox is already losing content on future games because of the lack of space, example, Quake wars, if blu-ray takes over the market microsoft already said they would do anything to meet demand, that means they would probably make a add on blu-ray player, which would fuck every 360 owner to date.

[edit]: you know, i'd probably buy a 360 if it didnt have a 33% chance to fail.

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Aug 18 2007, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yes, -cry- i'm insecure about a console boo hoo, sounds like you're getting pissy about a joke.

Less storage on a disc means less content zeus, xbox is already losing content on future games because of the lack of space, example, Quake wars, if blu-ray takes over the market microsoft already said they would do anything to meet demand, that means they would probably make a add on blu-ray player, which would fuck every 360 owner to date.

[edit]: you know, i'd probably buy a 360 if it didnt have a 33% chance to fail.

The only reason I said you're insecure, is because thats the only real issue you can come up with the 360. Disc space isn't one of them- and no, I'm not getting "pissy" about anything, except for maybe your lack of knowledge on the situation.

2 discs are still cheaper to produce than a single Blu-ray disc, bud, so don't think we're losing content. I don't see where Quake Wars even comes into this situation, but I can guarantee you that we won't be missing out on much, if anything at all.

When MS said that, they meant on consoles in general- meaning if Blu-ray took over, their next console would include it.

Take care of your console and it will be only 10% at most. With all new consoles having the extra heat sinks, I haven't heard of any of the new ones over heating of failing at all, so if you were going to buy one, nows the time.

Guest Loading123

DAM thats going to be the top game of the year.

Too bad you need a ulber gaming computer for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Løλdﻠng @ Aug 19 2007, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

DAM thats going to be the top game of the year.

Too bad you need a ulber gaming computer for it.

WTF! YOU STOLE MY NAME!!!!! dry.gif

just get it for xbox360

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mickit @ Aug 19 2007, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Yeah, sorry I didn't mean quake wars, I meant UT3

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/6785...m.html#comments

Yeah. Your point? Been there done that on Joystiq. Single player one disc, multiplayer the second. Not that hard, and you don't have to sacrifice a thing- and get this, still cheaper to produce than a single Blu-ray... Ah... Yes, not having to take 30 seconds to get off your rump to switch discs (something Sony was famous for, I might add with Final Fantasy 7) is a nice reprieve, but its not worth the extra money to produce or put in a game console just yet (I sit right next to my Xbox anyway, so I don't even have to get up).

Besides, the more discs the better. More game for me to love. biggrin.gif