Sign in to follow this  
Espeland²

Direct OP Race Skill Complaits Here!

Guest Waffle

Changeling is fine.

It's not necessarily op but I have a complaint about Forbidden's ultimate. I don't like it how if you press the ultimate too early, you won't become invisible. Any way to fix that?

Changeling is fine.

It's not necessarily op but I have a complaint about Forbidden's ultimate. I don't like it how if you press the ultimate too early, you won't become invisible. Any way to fix that?

Lol I think this would go in the other thread he made that said OP race problems should not be posted here.

http://www.joinuv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20593

Seems like people have your threads mixed up espe

Guest Waffle

Wait what? Forbidden isn't OP, this is a thread for race skill complaints, and shush.

I'd like to see Forbidden have an attribute of the KJ of server 1. When you look at it, it's weapon becomes visible. That way, if you do see it, its weapons become visible. However, if you don't put your crosshairs over it, it remains invisible.

I'd like to see Forbidden have an attribute of the KJ of server 1. When you look at it, it's weapon becomes visible. That way, if you do see it, its weapons become visible. However, if you don't put your crosshairs over it, it remains invisible.

That is not how KJ works, lol. KJ has a blur effect which makes it so you can't see him outside of 25 yards (unless you have a scoped weapon).