Sign in to follow this  
Icop

BRING BACK CLAY

Veterans should be recognized, but not necessarily better than the new people.

QFT Some ( Not all ) Vets like to think" HAH! I have sat around here longer there for . FUUUUUU-"

When people like Crothers happen to show up and do a lot of work for the better of this community. These said Vets go ... WTF! Fuck this new guy..

QFT Some ( Not all ) Vets like to think" HAH! I have sat around here longer there for . FUUUUUU-"

When people like Crothers happen to show up and do a lot of work for the better of this community. These said Vets go ... WTF! Fuck this new guy..

Crothers is a different story. Crothers does a lot of work for us and knows most of us pretty well. Chosen moderates a server and occasionally comes in and voices his two cents. I appreciate all his work but him going in depth about his feeling towards Clay during his time here versus members who have been around isn't the best move. I'm all for it but I imagine there's a bunch of members who will troll him any chance they get. I won't lie, Clay has changed a bit since resigning.

Anyways, I think Clay would really do a great job as a ENG.

Guest Smokay
Nice making a new account on that website. 1 post, amazing proof you have there, seeing as the "website" can be changed at any time by the creator of the account, probably you.

Go troll elsewhere.

yeah, I got an invite to that site just so I could frame clay for haxing steam accounts.

ur logic rawcks

yeah, I got an invite to that site just so I could frame clay for haxing steam accounts.

ur logic rawcks

It's not for hacking people's accounts dumbass, he means downloading cracked Steam games, not stolen accounts.

*phew* that's really what I wanted to hear you say.......

Also... shut the fuck up broski, you haven't even been around the fucking forums for a month! Who the fuck are you to say whos fucking immature and who's not? Maybe you should learn not to fucking listen to everything everybody says. I'm assuming you're basing that comment on what chaos said about him "QQing" cause he doesn't have a zombie mod server on the day that he left. UV... oh wait... SG isn't what it used to be and now everybody has a stick up their ass. We left cause we didn't want to deal with the fucking drama. Read up on some shit before you talk man. He's got almost 5000 posts in the forums, if he was immature I'm assuming he would have been banned already.

tl;dr: don't fucking talk until you know something.

loltold.

Nice making a new account on that website. 1 post, amazing proof you have there, seeing as the "website" can be changed at any time by the creator of the account, probably you.

Go troll elsewhere.

In something related to the topic, how long till good ol' ZM comes back?

That was actually me. lol. I have a sick Bitgamer ratio.

fuck the ppl that said no. i bet more then half did it for shits and gigles. </3

Shiggles you say? Yeah, I dunno 20 something people I pissed off enough to vote no.

Guest Smokay
It's not for hacking people's accounts dumbass, he means downloading cracked Steam games, not stolen accounts.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

clayisabadperson.jpg

lul

im on BG but...

stealing accounts is bad, mkay

mackey.jpg

Guest Smokay
Notice how he's on a torrentig website, you know, used to torrent the cracked steam games? here's a link to the site that hosts the GCF files.

http://cs.rin.ru/

Stop trying.

stealing accounts is bad, mmkay

mackey.jpg

u mad kewl dawg u totally show'd me wit dat stop trieng mumbo jumbo

look at the thread title in my pic again.

:rolleyes:

Because I totally changed my name to BAZ to post the rules.

GG Driz. You and Chosen should go come up with more ways to troll me.

I'm not leaving Rs, but I wouldn't mind coming back to UV I guess, so long as I get back my FFA and am allowed to be in the UV Oldfag group.

im new at trolling, what can i say... at least you're giving me plenty of chances for practice :)

chosen and I actually have a meeting tonight to discuss how best to undermine your following while cleverly trolling you at the same time.

u mad kewl dawg u totally show'd me wit dat stop trieng mumbo jumbo

look at the thread title in my pic again.

Dude, it even says 'cracking' it his original post. He obviously isn't phishing accounts because cracking has nothing to do with phishing.

Guest NeverEndingXsin
im new at trolling, what can i say... at least you're giving me plenty of chances for practice :)

chosen and I actually have a meeting tonight to discuss how best to undermine your following while cleverly trolling you at the same time.

get your trolling ass off these fucking forums :mad:

Guest NeverEndingXsin
Calm down, or this will be locked, last warning. This goes for all of you.

okay ill be calm :)

Iono about you Chosen, but I probably been here maybe AFTER you or maybe not, but i dont see how CLAY is immature based on MY time seeing him in game. Meaning that YOUR EXPERIENCES with CLAY would be different from all others who have been with clay. That is why ppl keep telling u that u are a new member just as i am. We both are new members and our experience with clay is different. So try and stay longer around and see the experiences that the others had with clay.

Am I the only one freaked out by all these 'experiences' people are having with Clay? Seriously look at how many times that word has been used. Then use the word 'experiences' in a molestation context.

Jesus.

Am I the only one freaked out by all these 'experiences' people are having with Clay? Seriously look at how many times that word has been used. Then use the word 'experiences' in a molestation context.

Jesus.

Most of them were molestations though.

You forget, the people of THIS America want it like high school, where the person who's been here the longest obviously has the bigger dick. That will likely be changing soon too. Don't get me wrong, seniority will still be rewarded for loyalty much the same way we have now, but this "old member/new member" dichotomy is bullshit.

I'm coming up on my 10 year high school reunion. I've honestly forgotten about the "I've been here longer therefore I'm right" mentality. Sadly this sends the message that:

1. You can donate to the server, but we don't want to hear what you have to say

2. Conducting yourself in a civil manner will be met with trolling and insults

3. Facts can be ignored (ALOT of people voted no)

Almost 50% voted "no" and I'm sure you would love to hear their reason why. They see the inappropriate responses I receive and they remain silent. I don't regret voting “no”. However, I do regret the courtesy I extended to this community explaining why I voted "no".

I'm coming up on my 10 year high school reunion. I've honestly forgotten about the "I've been here longer therefore I'm right" mentality. Sadly this sends the message that:

1. You can donate to the server, but we don't want to hear what you have to say

2. Conducting yourself in a civil manner will be met with trolling and insults

3. Facts can be ignored (ALOT of people voted no)

Almost 50% voted "no" and I'm sure you would love to hear their reason why. They see the inappropriate responses I receive and they remain silent. I don't regret voting “no”. However, I do regret the courtesy I extended to this community explaining why I voted "no".

Just to clarify, I agree with you 100%, but I was explaining what the current general attitude is.

I'd have to say no.I'd say let him work his way back up the ranks like everyone else. I don't know him and I have never had any issues with him. I just think it should be a general rule that needs to be followed by everyone. Like he said he has a server to run so why bother him with it. Instead why not let him branch out and have a good relationship with him and his newly founded clan. We should encourage people to branch out.