Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Odd Man Out

i heard it was banned, and i heard it wasn't

can some1 clear this up?

Honestly, there are a lot of things that need to be added to the banned games list.

A rules update is supposably coming soon. It's much needed.

reaction based games are banned.

odd man out is not a reaction based game...therefore it is not banned.

UNLESS....

telling the terrorists if they all type the same number, the last person to type it will be shot is considered a reaction based game. (this part should be banned)

if they all type the same number, no one should die and another game should be played.

How about this. Odd man out v2.0. the 3 Ts must type either a 1 or 2. whoever is the odd one out dies. However, if all Ts type the same number, they ALL die.

There, now its no longer a last reaction game, and this way your not waiting for that stupid fuck to be the last to type the same number. Simple.

How about this. Odd man out v2.0. the 3 Ts must type either a 1 or 2. whoever is the odd one out dies. However, if all Ts type the same number, they ALL die.

There, now its no longer a last reaction game, and this way your not waiting for that stupid fuck to be the last to type the same number. Simple.

THIS. I'm going to play this RITE NAO!

I dig this. A lot.

Win. Problem solved.

Also you can play blob man out (odd man in), odd man lives and gets LR. They can't work together for that one :P

lol sad part is.... everytime odd man gets played, the last one to type the same number gets killed for copying :P

Sooo I can't see how can we let the odd man out slide by with the reaction thing.

Guest Waffle

New version of odd man out.

The odd man out gets lr, the rest die. Nobody will dare refuse an lr just to save two other T's.