Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Community Name - Final Poll

Guest Waffle

Because it's the community name.. Everyone who plays on these servers is part of the community.

I also voted Infamous Soldiers, to me it sounded the least generic of all the suggested names.

I also couldnt come up with anything better my self =p

I will cry if anything with 'Alpha' wins. The magnitude of gay would be unbearable.

I'm crying because the name is being changed.

PLEASE NO SYNERGY

Pure Alpha isnt a serious name at all...You just dont know the background of it.

exactly. as far as i have suggested, the way you guys are probably thinking of the meaning of alpha is totally different that what it was proposed as.

if you know me, then alpha should mean everything to you.

Syndicate(d) Gaming/Gamers/Community 12 15.79%

Synergy Gamers/Gaming/Community 12 15.79%

What the fuck?

How the hell are Syndicated and Synergy winning, both of those are horible names imo.

I guess people have different opinions o_O

Guest Fohacidal

alphaaaaaaaaaaaa srsly

Honestly Syndicate and Synergy are super terrabad because they're serious. UV is not full of serious gamers. Pure Alpha Gaming reflects what the clan is 100% the other ones are just bad.

I just wanted to put this out there: If there is a tie in the end, make a whole new poll with just the two that are tied for winning. Make sure the community decides it.

Syndicate(d), imo because it sounds cool, while still maintaining some seriousness on/in other levels.

i dont think some sponsors would like to have "drama lamas" and "pure alpha" on there sponsored list, as to Syndicate(d), would look better and possibly attract more people.

cause think about it, i think your average person would choose Syndicate(d) over "drama lamas".... we want whats best for the community while still maintaining a level of seriousness.

imo, Syndicate(d) would be the best pick.

Guest Fohacidal

Honestly syndicated and synergy sound way to gay and unoriginal

omg syndicated is going to win..... ewwwww

This is almost as bad as server votes where ppl just spam the first choice.......

Sign in to follow this