Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Community Name - Final Poll

Ok guys, here's the final poll for the name change.

Above are 10 choices for you all to choose from-- small changes, like Syndicate vs. Syndicated, Gamers vs. Gaming, etc can be worked out AFTER a name is chosen, which is why Syndicated Gaming and Syndicated Gamers were consolidated to one choice. After a final name is chosen, we can work out the small changes to make it look how we want (and before people complain, we = community; we'll put another poll up with options). I included Drama Llamas because, well, it's hilarious and it would be pretty funny if it won. Regardless if it has the most votes, it will not be used and we will use the second place option. Sorry guys :3 Drama Llamas was not added because only a few minutes after I made the poll, people were already complaining.

So there you are. This poll will close at NOON CST on Wednesday, August 26.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

first!

Synergy FTW!!!!

Guest Fohacidal

why the fuck put drama llamas (which is what the community voted for) if you wont even officially count it. Just stop trying to act fair and take it out, its a waste of votes...

why the fuck put drama llamas (which is what the community voted for) if you wont even officially count it. Just stop trying to act fair and take it out, its a waste of votes...

This is true...

take it out or add an eleventh vote so we have a legit 10 things to vote for, instead of the 9 we have now.

Synergy ftw. Tags would be SG... Stargate ftw =3 Syndicate just sounds too shady and unlawful in my opinion. "Pure Alpha" just makes me think a bunch of dick waving jackoffs cause of George Carlin :\

Guest Waffle

They all suck, I vote on having ANOTHER name change in a year or so. :X

I'll just vote at the last minute so I can be a tie breaker.

Sign in to follow this