Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix2

Public Apology

There it is. Try not to derail this thread please~

He was replying to you....

You should join the army...

It's like you get paid, and you get a fitness plan, food, room and board... you know?

Doesn't that sound fun?

Guest Phoenix2
I'm just curious why you make an apology and at the same time make charge backs to screw us even more?

Coinstar told me he would tell people to stop spreading my personal info. He must have forgotten to tell everyone that. Calling my home phone none-stop and trying to send pizza to my house is why I claimed unauthorized.

- P2

People did stop spreading your info on the forums..

what people do off the forums is a little hard for him to regulate don't you think?

remember Zan?

EDIT: this is for you hornycat, just to make this post immature... QQ SOME MOAR.

Guest Horny©at

P2 im glad you man'ed up and took responsibilty,you got my respect.

But I still agree that taking money like that,especially $5000,is an asshole move.

HornyC@T, stfu, your a recruit. You haven't seen the times this clan has gone through because of P2 and his pizza addiction, and I've barely seen it. But I've heard enough.. Your too new to be in here, GTFO.

P2.. Your a worthless piece of kentucky fried. You couldn't code, script, anything. Just leave.

As I became more and more lazy with managing css servers about 2 years ago, I tried my best to keep the two best attributes of this community alive. I always wanted our servers fun and active. I've also always stirred towards keeping the community a laid-back, less serious approach to rules. It worked well, I mean even with my unlawful deeds, I felt I could always keep our community in a fun and active environment, despite my little usage of the forums.

I miss this already. Hence my white name.

Way to own up, I applaud you.

Coinstar told me he would tell people to stop spreading my personal info. He must have forgotten to tell everyone that.

- P2

what that you like to do charge backs? that is kind of open knowledge around here.

[\ I've barely seen it. But I've heard enough.. Your too new to be in here, GTFO.

\QUOTE]

Kk? So hornycat hasn't seen alot either, but he's heard things? Ya'know what im saying?

P2 im glad you man'ed up and took responsibilty,you got my respect.

But I still agree that taking money like that,especially $5000,is an asshole move.

I don't get how saying oh my bad i took you're shit... is "manning up".

I thought oh my bad here is your shit back, sorry i took it in the first place would be called "manning up".

Guest Horny©at
HornyC@T, stfu, your a recruit. You haven't seen the times this clan has gone through because of P2 and his pizza addiction, and I've barely seen it. But I've heard enough.. Your too new to be in here, GTFO.

P2.. Your a worthless piece of kentucky fried. You couldn't code, script, anything. Just leave.

kollabo,last time I checked you're an L1.I really don't care if I'm a recruit,all i know is what he did was wrong and im glad he apologized.

Crothers is a recruit as well. Why arent you telling him to stfu?

I agree with clay, miss it.

P2, at one point I began to like you, but stupid mistake after mistake made me dislike you more and more until the point that I didnt want you in the community any more. All you did after one of your fuck ups was make a big apolagy post but didnt learn your lesson.

Words wont redeem yourself this time, actions will. If you repayed the community with what you stole from us and maybe even a bit more we could expand further.

In my opinion Crothers has done more for the community than you did in your 4 years. Your screw ups made you do more harm then you did good. Crothers helps us expand and do things we could never do before, he found us a better box with more power that helps us run more servers than we had before.

kollabo,last time I checked you're an L1.I really don't care if I'm a recruit,all i know is what he did was wrong and im glad he apologized.

Yes,he apologized,but that doesn't rectify anything.He is also ACTIVELY making charge backs.So no,he is not manning up nor does he deserve any respect.

^Your typing style is fucking retarded, btw.

Because Crothers and the staff are the ones that has to pick up for P2's mistakes. Horny cat does not.

I agree with clay, miss it.

Crothers was here way back when, Horny wasn't.. don't be ignorant.

Guest Waffle

Wait so why is this stickied? This thread is going to be the very first for quite some time I believe. No need to sticky it. XD

P2, you will only be taken seriously if you do the following:

- Youtube vid so when can see if you're serious

- At least hand back the chargebacks

- Lose 60 pounds

Actions will only redeem you. Your words are not worth $5000.

Guest Horny©at
Yes,he apologized,but that doesn't rectify anything.He is also ACTIVELY making charge backs.So no,he is not manning up nor does he deserve any respect.

^Your typing style is fucking retarded, btw.

Because Crothers and the staff are the ones that has to pick up for P2's mistakes. Horny cat does not.

What's wrong with my typing style?

Claiming as unauthorized!

Got the database logged, so now we can add that count of fraud to which I plan on charging you with.

We'll get enough of the 18+'s in here and make it a class action suit against you :)

Coinstar told me he would tell people to stop spreading my personal info. He must have forgotten to tell everyone that. Calling my home phone none-stop and trying to send pizza to my house is why I claimed unauthorized.

- P2

lol they sent pizza to you house lulz

Guest Phoenix2

Why was I just mysteriously logged off? Someone playing forum games again?

Crothers was here way back when, Horny wasn't.. don't be ignorant.

Under what name? As far as I was know and as far as his join date says, Crothers has been around for a monthish.

Sign in to follow this