Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Official Name Vote Semi-Final

DRAMA LLAMAS ALL THE WAY

This name seems appropriate lol. Plus, who doesnt like llamas? Animal Haters? :confused: Stop eating meats then.

I'm sure you guys already know this, but just in case you're delusional: Drama Llamas will not be picked as the final community name. Don't care if it makes it to the final vote for the lulz, but if there's another name you would seriously rather see, don't waste a vote.

I'm sure you guys already know this, but just in case you're delusional: Drama Llamas will not be picked as the final community name. Don't care if it makes it to the final vote for the lulz, but if there's another name you would seriously rather see, don't waste a vote.

Saw that coming.

figured as much. name is definitely fitting, but completely wrong, for this or any community lol, unless its a pre-school one.

DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA! DRAMA LLAMA!

Then why did you put it in there in the first place? It doesnt make any sense to give it as an option and then snatch it away from us. There are 17 of us who were unaware that we were "wasting" our votes and I for one would like to have that vote back so I can allocate it to a different option. Wanna just restart the whole vote, making sure you are absolutely ok with every one of the suggestions?

So why is it on the list in the first place?

drama Llamas ftw

what happened to the kool kids klan

Purged.

Then why did you put it in there in the first place? It doesnt make any sense to give it as an option and then snatch it away from us. There are 17 of us who were unaware that we were "wasting" our votes and I for one would like to have that vote back so I can allocate it to a different option. Wanna just restart the whole vote, making sure you are absolutely ok with every one of the suggestions?

Not restarting the vote. All 120 choices were included, no matter how stupid they were, because you guys bitched when we didn't include *all* of them. They were your votes, you chose to use them on that.

Just for the record the group of us in vent all think Drama Llama shouldn't even be up there :)

Like I said above, last time a vote was made, there was a huge amount of QQing done because not everyone's name was included.

So why is it on the list in the first place?

Read above

junzou you didnt put my suggestion up

:[

Group O Friends :DDDDDd

That is totally an option. I remember lolling when I typed it in.

SONS OF ANARCHY IS FUCKING BAD ASS!! VOTE NOW!!!!

Also, btw. Congratz to the leadership!! This is exactly what I would have done, (make a vote like this for the top ones then a final vote) :D