Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Official Name Vote Semi-Final

Saw that coming.
SONS OF ANARCHY IS FUCKING BAD ASS!! VOTE NOW!!!!

Also, btw. Congratz to the leadership!! This is exactly what I would have done, (make a vote like this for the top ones then a final vote) :D

I dislike lack of organization so I didn't vote for it.

Sorry ):

Not restarting the vote. All 120 choices were included, no matter how stupid they were, because you guys bitched when we didn't include *all* of them. They were your votes, you chose to use them on that.

You made it known in the very first post that the ineligible suggestions had been edited out. That gave legitimacy to all of the remaining ones. Yes, I did choose to use a vote on Drama Llamas. I chose it because it was there and you didn't say that some of those options listed would be shot down at the discretion of the leadership in the eventuality that they become popular.

wasnt it syndicate, syndicated doesn't even sound good lol only saying this because its most likely the one that will win

No cause people dont scroll down to look at the options and 1 spam

Remember, this is only the semifinals. As long as we get a good name into the finals, we should be ok. Pure Alpha Gaming is my vote for the finals. Drama Llamas, we need to come to a concensus so we can have the best name, other than Drama Llamas.

Above, the 142 names you guys suggested (that's after to 7 or so that were disqualified for being in worse-than-usual taste) are listed. You can select as many TEN NAMES, and only the Top 10 will be listed in a final poll. This poll will be open until Monday night at 10:00PM CST. In the event of a tie, leadership will select which name proceeds to the next round.
You made it known in the very first post that the ineligible suggestions had been edited out. That gave legitimacy to all of the remaining ones. Yes, I did choose to use a vote on Drama Llamas. I chose it because it was there and you didn't say that some of those options listed would be shot down at the discretion of the leadership in the eventuality that they become popular.

No, I said the ones with worse-than-usual taste were disqualified (e.g., Inglorious Bastards, Unholy Fuck Something, the one with the initials KKK). If you want to push this further, I suggest you read Coin's post in the original suggestion thread:

It is important that your name sounds professional and represents our community as a whole.

Drama Llama may represent the community every 1-2 months, but it is far from professional sounding. Not my fault it got suggested, but being as it wasn't offensive it was included in the poll. You chose to vote for it; that's not my problem.

No, I said the ones with worse-than-usual taste were disqualified (e.g., Inglorious Bastards, Unholy Fuck Something, the one with the initials KKK). If you want to push this further, I suggest you read Coin's post in the original suggestion thread:

Drama Llama may represent the community every 1-2 months, but it is far from professional sounding. Not my fault it got suggested, but being as it wasn't offensive it was included in the poll. You chose to vote for it; that's not my problem.

Then how do you explain "Corpulent Phoenix2 Gaming Community"?

Then how do you explain "Corpulent Phoenix2 Gaming Community"?

Or Homies Over Hoes? That one is more likely to offend than Inglorious Basterds.

Christ, if you keep bitching, this is going to get shut down and Managers will choose the name without your input. And yes, that was a threat, and no, I don't give a fuck what you think about it.

An Excerpt from Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

King Arthur: Old woman.

I will leave it at that. You may recall the rest of that discussion.

*coconut clops*

Too many people spam crappy posts which makes me not want to read this whole thing. Then only one person voted for my idea of Team Existence. FUCK THIS THREAD!