Sign in to follow this  
Clay

I BRING THE DRAMAS.

I'm out of UV. Shit's gotten WAY too serious business around here. (That means I'm no longer a forum manager Chosen, make sure you tell your buddy Bill Gates that.) I'm also not changing tags. I joined =(UV)=, I'm staying in =(UV)=. I'll retag when you guys change your name. I didn't do much as staff, aside from be the best admin ever, and the complaint department. But hey, all is good. inb4 "QQ because you don't get your ZM server." Cuz I'm not. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. THE SRS HAS CLAIMED ANOTHER VICTIM. THE PLAAAAAGUE THAT IS SRS MUST BE STOPPED! Really though. We need to cool it though. This is becoming a much different and much more restrictive place than it has been in the past. The fun is diminishing.

Also, MMMM DELICIOUS DRAMA.

Well, I guess you're the same as me then? Like I feel like I'm a part of the clan because I'm always playing with you guys but I know I'll never join.

why clay why it will blow over

Doubt it.

Let me explain. I am not wearing the =(UV)= tags until the name changes. Jesus christ people.

Guest Waffle

Clay, does this mean I can't abuse you anymore?