Sign in to follow this  
NukaBill

Save Mod

We need a save mod, beacuse sometimes depending on when you jump, it can launch you backwards into the previous level, and then you go back to the start of the level you just started, Very frustrating especially when it took you 5+ mins just to get past it, then have to redo it.

Nuka-Bill

I'm pretty sure that everyone wants a save mod. The thing is, it needs to be custom coded for the bhop server using SourceMod. However, there are other priorities before doing that that need to be finished first.

We need a save mod, beacuse sometimes depending on when you jump, it can launch you backwards into the previous level, and then you go back to the start of the level you just started, Very frustrating especially when it took you 5+ mins just to get past it, then have to redo it.

Nuka-Bill

This

I'm pretty sure that everyone wants a save mod. The thing is, it needs to be custom coded for the bhop server using SourceMod. However, there are other priorities before doing that that need to be finished first.

.. I'm sure there is already a pre-coded plugin on alliedcoders..