Sign in to follow this  
apathy

Pay Raise

Corporate security (Allegheny Energy Corporate Headquarters)

Thinking of taking the assistant post commander position. More hours and a raise

are such significant pay raises common in your business? is this in lieu of yearly increases? or was this a promotion?

either way, good job, that's pimp :)

Well the electric industry as a whole is taking big hits with cap n trade especially coal based power plants. Allegheny Energy is a big coal user. So I was quite surprised with this raise. The current C.E.O Paul Evanson has really tried to keep every employee and hold off layoffs. Some of it has to do with contracts and a small amount is from a promotion. I’m really thinking of going for the next level. Small steps, Small steps. Hopefully I can get into an agent or tech position. Those guy really bring in the money. If not that then a dispatcher Position would be nice. Now they start of at around $80000 a year.

are such significant pay raises common in your business? is this in lieu of yearly increases? or was this a promotion?

either way, good job, that's pimp :)

Lol, E-3 pay raise from 2-3 years is like $70/mo after taxes, and than this guy brags about 11% pffft

lol

Lol, E-3 pay raise from 2-3 years is like $70/mo after taxes, and than this guy brags about 11% pffft

lol

11% is about $300 a month more.Well A few more hours too.

Are you saying you make less than $70/month at BestBuy?

Nah, I meant the original post. not the comparison crothers made :P

I make like... 500$/month part time.

im not sure what crothers was talking about.. idk... my pay is at www.dfas.mil under military pay... chosen is o3 over 4 yrs im o3 over 6 yrs for pay..

i made more when i got out of the army, but i hate my viblian job... i went back army.