Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Official Community Name Vote

Guest some fag
[23:08] Mr Clickerson: Seriously, there is no reason to fucking change it.

[23:08] Mr Clickerson: From what I'm hearing in Vent it's because you guys want to "disconnect it" from P2 as much as possible.

[23:08] Mr Clickerson: However, P2 didn't found the clan, and he didn't come up with the name.

[23:09] Mr Clickerson: And even if he did, it should be up to the community on whether or not to change it to begin with. Leadership doesn't make the clan, the clan members do.

I stand by this. Whether or not to change the name should be voted on by the community members.

This whole thing just sounds like a "we're bored... Let's come up with something to cause controversy".

I stand by this. Whether or not to change the name should be voted on by the community members.

This whole thing just sounds like a "we're bored... Let's come up with something to cause controversy".

I'm finding it hard not to troll your self-righteous personality.

Change is good, trying to sound more mature is good, trying to get corporate sponsorships is good.

Why you feel like arguing for the sake of argument in all your posts is beyond me.

Parallax = Something viewed from different perspectives, something this clan probably needs to do more of

It also has something to do with rifle scopes

Guest Horny©at

I support clickerson,i just came up with syndicate on the spot without thinking there were a bunch of clans with the name syndicate.It just seemed to fit with this clan well.But i agree this whole process of changing the clans name is so rushed,we should give it a week as this is a big decision for our clan.

Hey lets just say voting for paradox shows lack of higher intelligence :3

So does Syndicate Gaming . As said before it is way over used. Going to a sponsor with a name like that and they will slam the door in your face before you can talk. Hell lets all start wearing zoot suits and fedoras.

So does Syndicate Gaming . As said before it is way over used. Going to a sponser with a name like that and they will slam the door in your face before you can talk.

Which is why my vent comment is: Syndicate = overdone, overplayed, overcooked, overlooked, over emotional, over over, overy.

Yes I realize ovary is spelled incorrectly but there's an obvious trend to follow...

Guest Waffle
I agree with Zues, but since I haven't played on the servers for a while, I'm not going to vote.

I think that's what we all should have done.

What I want to know is how come all the people who have voted for Syndicate are not saying anything.

That pisses me off. >=|

The name of the clan was going to change at some point.

Might as well do it now.

Which is why my vent comment is: Syndicate = overdone, overplayed, overcooked, overlooked, over emotional, over over, overy.

Yes I realize ovary is spelled incorrectly but there's an obvious trend to follow...

there needs to be a revote button for noobs who spam 1

Guest some fag
What I want to know is how come all the people who have voted for Syndicate are not saying anything.

That pisses me off. >=|

The name of the clan was going to change at some point.

Might as well do it now.

It wouldn't change if people don't want it... How do you know if everyone wants the change? I say hold off this vote and start a new one based on whether or not people even want to change it, because all the choices up there suck... It's like you guys just looked for a "cool" sounding word and put gaming after it.

Besides, Undead Vengeance is a well known name. Changing it would only have adverse effects.

So does Syndicate Gaming . As said before it is way over used. Going to a sponsor with a name like that and they will slam the door in your face before you can talk. Hell lets all start wearing zoot suits and fedoras.

Actually, most people with the name Syndicate in their name -competitive wise- get sponsored more. Just wanted to post something to you.

Guest Waffle

Sketch UV isn't competitive.. ><

I'm up for anything. that's why i chose what i chose. not gonna complain any way it comes out ;)

It wouldn't change if people don't want it... How do you know if everyone wants the change? I say hold off this vote and start a new one based on whether or not people even want to change it, because all the choices up there suck... It's like you guys just looked for a "cool" sounding word and put gaming after it.

Besides, Undead Vengeance is a well known name. Changing it would only have adverse effects.

Or we opened a thread to the community and asked for names, then picked five that looked popular to put into a poll.

Keep in mind you're here with only one get out of jail free card.

Sign in to follow this