Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Official Community Name Vote

WTF is a parallax???

Why, it's a new type a laxative! We put shit in your shit so you can shit while you shit dawg.

Guest Waffle

Parallax is an apparent displacement or difference of orientation of an object viewed along two different lines of sight, and is measured by the angle or semi-angle of inclination between those two lines.

I am throwing part of my heft behind Parallax Gaming. I like the word itself because it is taking a look at something from two different ways. It would definitely be fantastic if we could ALL take a look at the things that come up in this community from multiple angles.

Syndicate = overdone, overplayed, overcooked, overlooked, over emotional, over over, overy

It's my vent comment.

Sowwy.

agreed.

fuck my fucking life. Syndicate Gaming? I will never ever forgive you guys.

Everyone get EVERYONE to vote on something that's not Syndicate or Synergy.

Guest Waffle

Who agrees that we should combine all the votes that isn't for Syndicate and then pick a name between the other choices? I do. :D

Why, it's a new type a laxative! We put shit in your shit so you can shit while you shit dawg.

I fucking lol'd hard as hell.

Edit:

Parallax is an apparent displacement or difference of orientation of an object viewed along two different lines of sight' date=' and is measured by the angle or semi-angle of inclination between those two lines.[/quote']

GOOGLE DEFINITIONS FTW BRAH

Syndicate sounds catchy, and it has a good meaning.

What is not to like about it?

I love it. =D

Most of the time when people see syndicate the associate it with something out of a mob or a group of loosely knit gangsters (not like the gangbanging gangsta, the mob gangster). I feel it's too badass for out standards. :rolleyes:

Who agrees that we should combine all the votes that isn't for Syndicate and then pick a name between the other choices? I do. :D

also, this. We must unite to destroy syndicate. Now that's a fucking syndicate.

Most of the time when people see syndicate the associate it with something out of a mob or a group of loosely knit gangsters (not like the gangbanging gangsta, the mob gangster). I feel it's too badass for out standards. :rolleyes:

also, no gang would actually call them a syndicate.

scarface-photo-scarface-6229381.jpg

Scarface certainly wouldn't, and he's no pushover.

Guest some fag

Dude... Really? Fuck that shit, Undead Vengeance, and fuck you bastards who thinks otherwise.

i noticed none of them have "gamers"

this is a good start to picking a new name. anything "gamers" sounds dumb. *insert name here*Gaming sounds like something you would see on tv being sponsored

Sign in to follow this