Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Adverts for revenue?

In light of the fact that our expenses are getting oh so close to the our income, (I dont know how much of it was P2's pizza or whatever)I think it is a good idea for us to take another look at the possibility of putting advertisements on our forums and/or MOTD. I am not sure about all of the ins and outs of all of it so it would definitely be up to somebody more experienced. I know it might be unsightly, but if it would make for some good padding moneywise, I am all for it. We could put some banners above and/or below the forums and below the join our steam community button. We could get an MOTD going and throw an advert or two on that. Throw in your input and suggestions on how to carry it out.

Guest formerlyaeth

Don't they give us like 40 cents per week though?

Tstan. I'm going to try not to troll you here.

They give a LOT more than $.40 per week. Maybe $.40 per click, but definitely NOT per week. No one would bother with ads if it was $.40 a week.

They give a LOT more than $.40 per week. Maybe $.40 per click, but definitely NOT per week. No one would bother with ads if it was $.40 a week.

Tristan Thorn =/= Tstan

lulz fail Defiance, but yeah we used to have them but i have no idea what happened to them...

But Defiance you are right about the per click payment.

Guest formerlyaeth

ummm

tstans a not very nice 13 year old

:(

im cool

Guest formerlyaeth

notice that i don't have shitty photoshop in my signature and some wild and crazy font that doesn't match and a cliche brush that I put everywhere.

Guest formerlyaeth
Tristan <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Ttstan Probly not even close

ummmm

no

Sign in to follow this