Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

New Community Name

lol, guys from the first page of posts.... drop it with the "UG" because "UG" was a fail side-clan LOL.....(ulta gamers)

As for coinstar... I kinda like UV. We all grew up with UV and all the fun shit and bad shit that came along with it. All of the people who resigned, and joined, drama llamas, funny people, past people we've met and such belong in UV. and some of us don't want that gone.

TAKE FOR EXAMPLE: I met coinstar in UV. don't take that away from me D:

I think it would be nice for a name change but keeping the tags would be cool too. =(UV)= has grown on me, but Undead Vengeance does sound gay after a chick asks " What clan are you in" , and you reply "Undead Vengeance" LOL

Lol you guys area all talking about "aG" that is already a extremely succesful clan, don't be un-original...And i think having char map characters just looks retarded. I'm all for keeping =(UV)=. I can just tell that the outcome of this thread is going to make the clan tag look retarded.

I think it would be nice for a name change but keeping the tags would be cool too. =(UV)= has grown on me, but Undead Vengeance does sound gay after a chick asks " What clan are you in" , and you reply "Undead Vengeance" LOL

When does a chick ask you what clan you are in? The only people i have told are my bro, and dad cause he saw me go on.

I was thinking the same thing... why would a girl even give a rat's ass what GAMING clan your in. Unless they themselves game, which heh, doesn't matter, they'll understand its just a clan name.

Lol you guys area all talking about "aG" that is already a extremely succesful clan, don't be un-original...And i think having char map characters just looks retarded. I'm all for keeping =(UV)=. I can just tell that the outcome of this thread is going to make the clan tag look retarded.

Agreed. =(UV)= is the coolest looking clan tag I've seen so far. The rest just look boring.

Vivid Unknown - we can still keep the =UV= tags with this too. Because the name itself is a paradox.

Unleashed Vorpal - Vorpal means deadly

Unacted Violence - Cause we cant act out violence in real life.

Unapt Vista - a deficient view.

Undirect Vector - Vector is a way of direction. So we would be confusing...or misleading.

Unbarred Vizard - ...this one rolls off the tongue strange. loosely means an open mask

Unicorn Vis - Vis is another word for power... Unicorn Power! awesome. I am in!! this is my vote.

Vivid Unknown - we can still keep the =UV= tags with this too. Because the name itself is a paradox.

Undirect Vector - Vector is a way of direction. So we would be confusing...or misleading.

Unbarred Vizard - ...this one rolls off the tongue strange. loosely means an open mask

Unicorn Vis - Vis is another word for power... Unicorn Power! awesome. I am in!! this is my vote.

These arent bad names.

Im all for keeping the tag =(UV)= though.

These arent bad names.

Im all for keeping the tag =(UV)= though.

Shocker wants Unicorn Vis too. So does BAZ cause hes all about 8=FAGS=D

Seriously though, i think Vivid and vorpal are pretty good names.

You couldn't have said it better.

The name doesn't seem as awesome as it did when I was fourteen. It's sad I've been here this long. /CUTS WRISTS

I was embarrassed when she asked me that. Undead Vengeance is too emo for my liking.

And Kelso, I love that Synchro Network, wether you were serious or not.

If youre trying to use a CSS Clan to pick up chicks, I dont care what the name is, its not going to work LOL

speaking of immature id say slaggy penis would be a great name! i like it the way it is. its been this way since, well forever. it would make our severs loose ppl because if there are people coming back and want to play on one of our severs they wont find Undead Vengeance so we probably loose like a full 2 players a month, but still new player will show up. 50-50

8=FAGS=D!

cmon... fucking alpha gaming society... how much better does it get.

i lol'd.

but ... i'm all for keeping the UV letters and not having them stand for anything.

Ok guys, this is definitely happening.

Affinity Gaming

-or-

Affinity Gamers

With the trademark in a tag? Affinity Gaming can only fit with a few non-homo looking tags.

Move me in the vent channel, please? <3