Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

New Community Name

As fun as "Undead Vengeance" was, it's time for a change. It's simply embarrassing. You think I'd wear a shirt or own a mouse pad displaying such an immature name; I think not. We have a small window open for such a change and I would like to take advantage of that.

Ideally such a name would contain the words "Gamer", "Gamers", "Gaming", "Community", or "Group" with some sort of adjective to go along with it. It would have to be easily abbreviated and make a professional looking tag. I'm sure you can see what we're looking for.

The person who comes up with the best name will receive something grand.

Out with the old and in with the new.

Guest Waffle

Well I'm with UV, but as the new name goes. Any specific theme? Like the whole undead theme? Please don't make community/gamers/everything else you just mentioned part of it. XD

After this many years I don't think you can change it, but I'd see why you'd want to do it. I'll think up some stuff later and maybe make it in photoshop.

I'm personally all for keeping UV... and would proudly wear a shirt/mousepad with that on it.

This, I don't see anything wrong with UV. Changing the name would cause an insane amount of confusion. I think we've passed the point of no return a long time ago.

Guest Fohacidal

You guys need a theme to go by, something that unites us, that defines us.

You could roll with the fact we all play different types of games and game types. Universal something maybe?

I very strongly support the idea of changing to a new, more mature name for our community. Undead Vengeance sounds like something thought of by a mildly autistic, socially inept, fat 14 year old... Oh wait...

The only word that popped out at me in Coin's post in community, I mean, in other clans it just seems like they're all in there doing their own thing, here, everyone at least is aware of each other and there's a few large, tight knit groups amongst the clan (staff positions aside). It's exactly a community.

Guest Waffle

Ummm..

Perhaps..

Serious Gaming Center For Srs Players?

=(SGCFSP)=

Guest Waffle

Who would want to sponsor a fucked up clan like us? Lawl. XD

Who would want to sponsor a fucked up clan like us? Lawl. XD

That's the point. we are trying to trick them with a flashy name that makes us seem like we know what we are doing. :)

Gaming Corps -=[GC]=-

Rent to Pwn -(RTP)-

Butt Hole Cherry Poppers {BHCP}

The Hierarchy [TH]

The Avengers ]TA[

Seal Cub Clubbing Club >SCCC<

Ruthless Killers |RK|

Hellacious Warriors \HW/

Neverending Gamers <NG>

Malicious Demise :MD:

The Tormenters / Tormented

Anguishing Infliction