Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

New Community Name

WTFFFFFF I definitely think this needs to be a little more democratic. Does this really have to be done today? Can we take some time, get some structured discussion about it, and do a vote? I honestly do not like Affinity Gaming and would like to have some more options and the chance to vote.

Guest Fohacidal
down with affinity! it sounds like infinity only it's for people who have a natural liking for the word infinity.

pure alpha gaming or proper hardcore

pure alpha gaming or something with alpha in it would be hilarious (and incredibly alpha)

Guest ickypop

Changing a name changes a lot of things. Just keep =(UV)= I like it.

WTFFFFFF I definitely think this needs to be a little more democratic. Does this really have to be done today? Can we take some time, get some structured discussion about it, and do a vote? I honestly do not like Affinity Gaming and would like to have some more options and the chance to vote.

If you read my original post, it clearly states we have a small window to pull this off.

I kindly thank you for all of your suggestions. There will be another thread created later tonight to gather more information. This thread has served its purpose.

As of now, "Affinity Gamers" stands as the unofficial new community name.