Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Supersize Me [Living on pizza for 4 years]

Let me hoist up this nice big finger to P2. Thats for banning me back in 07 for your dumbass assumption that I was Metal Militia you bitch.

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

Also, way to be an embezzling asshole.

You're getting an infraction for this post. Clay will be along shortly to give you an infraction.

You're getting an infraction for this post. Clay will be along shortly to give you an infraction.

Oh you so funny.

Suck my dick.

I give fatboy an infraction for trolling ONE TIME. The FIRST infraction I have ever given out, if I recall correctly, and now I'm a big faggot because of it?

I'll report my own post so a manager can give me an infraction for saying faggot.

Also yes, you did troll me. GG. I'd give you an infraction, but I'm not going to be a fag about it.

Guest formerlyaeth

lol wookie's banned.

Junzou's real name is Stewart Dumsic

Junzou's Phone number is (501) 228-7000

Junzou's address is 2516 Cantrell Rd, Little Rock, AR 72201

Have fun guys..

I'm just getting mad at seeing how you treat P2... Srsly WHO founded UV WHO make that UV exist... It's not anyone there... It's P2 so WTF you care about this money it's not your coinstar and not the money of any people there... It's the money to the people who make that community happen. Nobody can say anything cause the onlt one i judge that can say anything it's p2 he founded UV and he maked it happen so wtf is that to remove the founder it's not what a nice community is supposed to... Before, I was thinking that was a great community but with that move srsly i need to think to it... i just think that all people happy that P2 get removed just doesn't deserve to be there. Thats kinda hypocrit... He created a thing that nobody will be able to make... WOwww thats just getting me mad to see whats happen with him and i hope he will see my post to say that someone on this forum have something in the head (no offense for people) i just say everything pass in my head on that move...

- Kriminal.Killer

Junzou's real name is Stewart Dumsic

Junzou's Phone number is (501) 228-7000

Junzou's address is 2516 Cantrell Rd, Little Rock, AR 72201

Have fun guys..

2j5ch1i.jpg

I'm just getting mad at seeing how you treat P2... Srsly WHO founded UV WHO make that UV exist... It's not anyone there... It's P2 so WTF you care about this money it's not your coinstar and not the money of any people there... It's the money to the people who make that community happen. Nobody can say anything cause the onlt one i judge that can say anything it's p2 he founded UV and he maked it happen so wtf is that to remove the founder it's not what a nice community is supposed to... Before, I was thinking that was a great community but with that move srsly i need to think to it... i just think that all people happy that P2 get removed just doesn't deserve to be there. Thats kinda hypocrit... He created a thing that nobody will be able to make... WOwww thats just getting me mad to see whats happen with him and i hope he will see my post to say that someone on this forum have something in the head (no offense for people) i just say everything pass in my head on that move...

- Kriminal.Killer

I think you will find somewhere that he didn't form UV.

And he apparently sat on his arse and did nothing while he spent people's donations on fast food, games and hardware. He also allowed people to stay on staff and gave people undeserved chances, no names included.

Finally, the community sprinkled salt on the slug that was P2. Let it be known that I always thought P2 was a douche bag, fund thieving cunt from the beginning!

Guest some fag
I think you will find somewhere that he didn't form UV.

And he apparently sat on his arse and did nothing while he spent people's donations on fast food, games and hardware. He also allowed people to stay on staff and gave people undeserved chances, no names included.

Bios, CC90, SharpLead, ArcDigital to name a few.