Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Gungame or Reverse Gungame?

Would you guys like the new gungame server to be regular gungame or reverse gungame?

I'm going to vote for reverse gungame and this is why...

In regular gungame you start off with a glock and you have to kill until you have an awp then you have to win with a knife kill. In reverse gungame you start off with an awp and kill all the way down to a glock of course and still end the round by getting a knife kill.

In regular gungame the first few seconds are critical, you have to get off the glock level quick or you will continuously get raped by the people with ak47's and galil's until the end of the round. If you are lucky you might land a headshot miraculously from across the map and escape glock level. This gameplay does however reward the skillful players, but PUNISHES the newbs and makes them leave.

In reverse gungame you don't have to worry about the first few seconds because you start off with an awp and you could wait halfway into the round and then just decide to play and start getting kills. As you work down to the smaller guns in the lead I think this truly takes skill and makes the game fun when you have to kill people with a glock to win instead of having to do it to start playing. With reverse gungame everyone can get kills and have fun, but still it leaves the best to win.

I think there's something to be said for gungame with rounds, as it makes you be more tactical and strategic rather than run-screaming-into-crowd-firing-bullets every-which-way. But overall I enjoy respawn more, because of the constant action. So I guess this comment means nothing.

Also, Bill Cosby would be a win, but we could do monthly themes like some other gg servers I've played on.

I enjoy regular more, but either one is fine for me. What would be nice if we had the mod (i cant remember the name of it, its been so long) where if you kill someone, then die, the person you killed respawns.

There is a respawn mechanisim they use in other gun game, if your team kills the one who killed you, you revive along with the people who got killed by him.

There is a respawn mechanisim they use in other gun game, if your team kills the one who killed you, you revive along with the people who got killed by him.

yeah you wont respawn until the person that killed you dies, this is win.

also, Reverse.